facebook

coming from california

by: Valerie

Hi!! I'm coming from San Diego, California this fall and plan on rushing. I just wanted to ask you all if Alpha Delta Pi is a pretty solid house at Iowa State?! My best friend is an Adpi at Ole Miss and loves it.

Posted By: Valerie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I like them   

ADPi is a good house here. They're very active on campus and they get good grades. I've always found them to be a relaxed, easygoing chapter. I wouldn't consider them a party house, though.

By: I like them
#2  by: sorority   

They have a pretty strong reputation on campus. Their house is really nice and there aren't any rumors about them. I wouldn't consider them a top house, but I know a few of them that are cool. Academics are definitely a top priority for them so they aren't huge on partying/socializing and they hold their members accountable. Overall, they're nice, smart, and down to earth but definitely strict when it comes to behavior and grades.

I suggest keeping them in mind during recruitment but stay open to other houses! Don't join just because your friend is one somewhere else - chapter reputations definitely vary throughout campuses.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.