facebook

is this website accurate?

by: Incoming freshman

I've heard a lot about the sororities at this school and I will be rushing this fall. Although from what people tell me and from what I've heard about what sororities are considered the "best" don't even seem to be ranked toward the top. I guess I'm just wondering if this website is accuarate bc it doesn't seem to match what I've heard.

Posted By: Incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority2017   

Take everything you read on this site with a grain of salt. It's so so so easy to self rank or to tear down another house. My biggest suggestion for when you're going through recruitment is to forget what everyone else has told you. Forget what you read on this website. Forget about what house is top tier. You need to focus on the perfect house FOR YOU--not your friends, not your parents, not your boyfriend. What's the point of joining a top tier house if it's not the one for you? I've seen it happen and the girls just end up dropping.

By: sorority2017
#2  by: take time   

Remember to attend each and every formal recruitment party to which you are invited, and list the appropriate number of homes you would like to have bid you on your pref card. DO NOT take what you read on GR to be gospel! Your own wise, in-person recruitment conversations and experience will guide you to your best sorority home.

By: take time

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.