facebook

chi o or kappa kappa gamma?

by: Greek

Can someone tell me about chi omega and kappa kappa gamma at Iowa state?? I ill be coming from uf

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

NO

By: Nope
#2  by: kielbasa   

chi omega is really selective but they're a top house. KKG kind of sucks.

By: kielbasa
#3  by: hi   

Okay Chi Omega is selective but only because they want girls who are motivated and determined to hold the house to a high standard. They want involvement, passion and humbleness. Kappa Kappa Gamma is not as selective, but they are also a strong house on involvement and determination to keep a high standard. Do NOT go into recruitment set on these 2 houses there are other great ones too, go where you feel is home.

By: hi
#4  by: whoooo are you?   

Some ISU women say each group uses the same symbolic bird indicating silence and wisdom. Other ISU women don't give a hoot and fly like an angel, dove, lyrebird or kite instead. Women who prefer to swim join turtles, dolphins, or drop anchors. The sky is the limit for ursa major the bear and crescent moon lovers. Panda bear with me, I'm not lion, this squirrelly story has a will-you-accept-this-white-rose ending for some pnms. Later, gator.

By: whoooo are you?
by: Pun loverApr 12, 2017 5:48:19 PM

Amazing

By: Pun lover
#5  by: Hey!   

I am coming from Gainesville too!!! I am an incoming freshman though, didn't go to UF.

By: Hey!
#6  by: Hey!   

I am coming from Gainesville too!!! I am an incoming freshman though, didn't go to UF.

By: Hey!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.