facebook

future pnm

by: Legacy

I'm a senior in high school and most likely going here next fall. I'm also a legacy to Delta Gamma and would like to know how the chapter is here. I know it's a new chapter, but how did they do this year and what type of girls do they seem to be focused on? I want to keep an open mind to every house but since my mom and older sister are both DGs, I think it would be cool to continue the legacy of the chapter here would be a good fit!

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: currentmem   

I'm in a sorority at Iowa State currently and went through recruitment in the summer of 2016. Since DG is new they cannot formally recruit new members for 1 or 2 years I believe. It all depends if you would want to go through recruitment. My advice would be to go through recruitment and then if that doesn't feel right then join DG through whatever recruitment they have. If you do go through recruitment shoot for the top 4 which are Tridelta, Delta Zeta, Kappa Kappa Gamma and Chi Omega. The rest of the sororities are good but stay away from Alpha Omicron Pi, Kappa Alpha Theta, Alpha Gamma Delta and Alpha Chi Omega. Hopes this helps!

By: currentmem
#2  by: Truth   

Don't listen to anything that last post had to say. She is being flat out rude and that is not what our Greek community is like, and she is new to the community anyways. Alpha Phi was new a few years ago and they were able to do formal recruitment the year after, so I don't see why DG wouldn't be able to do that this upcoming fall too. They are also getting a house this spring which is exciting. All the DG girls that I have seen or met seem very genuine and excited to be apart of this community. They seem like a good group and I hope they continue to recruit well. I wouldn't say they are anywhere near top right now, but I feel that is normal for being new. If you like them during recruitment continue that! I'm sure you would love to continue the legacy. Also all our chapters are GREAT her at ISU and don't listen to people who say stay away from some. If you feel you truley belong in a house embrace it!!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.