facebook

looking for a fraternity

by: TinyTim

I'm interested in joining a fraternity next year. I love to party and am somewhat a stoner. However, I am also into doing well in school. Any recommendations?

Posted By: TinyTim
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ISU Greek    

At orientation, go on the Greek tour. You fill out basic interest inventory on yourself (size of house you want, style of living, "wetness" etc). Then they will give that to houses and they contact you.

Advice: tour multiple houses, meet multiple people in the house (to get a feel for the brotherhood), don't be afraid to ask questions. If you don't love a house, you don't need to join right away. You get a bette understanding of what houses are like after a semester of college. You can rush a fraternity basiclaly at any time, you just won't start pledging until a certain date. This website is a joke, the reviews are biased. Find a house you like for yourself, not because of what other people think of it.

By: ISU Greek
#2  by: Basics    

Almost all the fraternities have plenty of guys who love to party, smoke, but still do well in school. It's not really unique to any group of guys. Like what was said above you need to go to orientation and attend the Greek seminar and start to go through the recruitment process to get a sense of what house and what group of guys you'll fit with best.

By: Basics

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.