facebook

best fraternity set up

by: Freshman

I will be attending ISU this fall. I am wondering not so much which fraternity has the best parties or the most athletic or good looking. I am interested in what houses have the best living arrangements. I hear some fraternities have mass single rooms dorms with 50 people sleeping in the same room in bunks and also gang showers with no privacy. I have even heard some houses have multiple toilets that are not even partitioned off... that just carries "brotherhood" too far. Which fraternities have the best facilities, rooms where you need to share with as few others as possible along with attached private bathrooms? Newest, nicest?. I believe I stand a chance of gitting into any house I want, not to sound vain but I am president of my HS, a fitness model who has been in several fitness and fashion magazines ATP ranked in tennis.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ISU   

Reality is most of the updated/newer houses have cold airs (mass single rooms). However, colds are just for sleeping. You have a room with 3-6 other dudes for you studying, clothes, futon, TV, etc. Its really not that bad, but I was like you freshman year and was against it.

However, reading your post, fraternity life does not seem for you. If you are worried about privacy, do not rush. You will be living with 50 other dudes, you do not get that much privacy whether you have a single room or live in a house with cold airs. Greek life here is amazing, and living in is a one of a kind experience. Yes, it gets annoying at times and sometimes you want to just lock yourself a way for a couple hours, but all those things you are worried about make the experience fun. Also no one should decide what fraternity to join based on the facility. Join because you like the guys.

Go live in the suite style dorms, you'll have more fun.

By: ISU
by: FreshmanMay 3, 2016 12:09:54 AM

Besides SAE and SigEp what fraternity is considered the most exclusive, the hardest to get a bid?. Which has the best looking guys with the hottest girls?. I know there is a lot of jealousy and envy between lower tanked houses so I will ask this question to sorority members for an honest answer. I am thinking about joining them and getting an off campus Batchelor pad.

By: Freshman
#2  by: Nut up   

If you're that concerned about your personal space as a Freshman don't rush. If you live in a fraternity house wet or dry you will be sacrificing privacy. It's fun and miserable at the same time. You will be tired of it by the time you move out of the house and into an apartment with your own room but you'll look back and realize you had a hell of a lot more fun despite the lack of personal space and privacy.

By: Nut up
by: FreshmanApr 29, 2016 12:08:50 PM

I am a very social guy and I can make friends in any house I am sure I can make very good friends in any of the 31 fraternities on campus, but I want to do it in style. Do any of the fraternities have single en-suite rooms with attached private bathroom just like a motel room would be or can you pay extra for a 2 person room to have a single. To tell you the truth I pull a lot of smoken hot girls that I would think would not want to fool around If I was sharing a bedroom plus I am a light sleeper so get disturbed easily. Money is not an issue as I have access to deep pockets.

#3  by: No   

Either you're great at making stuff up, or you sound like a horrible person. Also, it's laughable you think any house has private bathrooms. Most houses have 4-5 bathrooms for the 50 guys living there. Maybe you should ask these questions to recruitment chairs, I would kill to see the look on their faces hahahahah.

By: No
#4  by: Reality check   

You're going to learn a lot about people in this next year OP, so be ready. If you want to stay up in whatever cloud you're in, I suggest transferring to USC.

By: Reality check
#5  by: Captain Obvious   

You'll have a fun I-Week legacy

By: Captain Obvious
by: FreshmanMay 10, 2016 2:51:24 PM

I heard SAE at ISU was in a tier by itsellf. SAE wil soon rise like a Phoenix to take over the Greek world by storm!

#6  by: Lol   

SAE was kicked off my sophomore year and couldn't recolonize for 6 years after that so have fun

By: Lol
by: FreshmanMay 11, 2016 4:50:46 PM

SAE will recolonize in two years which will be the start of my Soph year. they have the strongest and wealthiest alumni. I am confident we will be the top house within a year. The "cool" kids are back at the table and the rest of you geeds will need to get up and back to obscurity.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.