facebook

what is the lxa house like at isu?

by: USC

I might be attending grad school at ISU, I started college early and will still be 19 when I start grad school. Currently a LXA at USC ( University of Southern California) We are the TOP house at USC, very exclusive and have been for quite awhile.The quarterback of our football team (Cody Kessler) along with other team members, celebrities Patrick Swartzenegger, sons of famous actresses, actors and musicians, models, (I also model PT) olympic athletes, sons of billionaires.
I know everyhouse at a different campus could be a total opposite of your house. A top house at one school could be struggling at another.
Whats your opinion of LXA at ISU?

Posted By: USC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WHITE ROSE   

LXA for sure is one of the top houses at ISU however there is no fraternity house like you describe LXA at USC. The guys here are a bunch of farmers no celebrities in any house although TKE, SAE SX probably think they are but I doubt even 1 of their members would get a second look if they rushed a house like you describe at USC. You will definately be in for a culture shock at ISU.

By: WHITE ROSE
#2  by: Honest    

They're house is in adequate. Not nice and screams 1970's inside and out. The members are the types of kids you hope wouldn't sit next you at class (unless you are planning on cheating of them). Honestly I wouldn't suggest wasting your money at this school. However this is not true for all lambdas I have been to a couple of them and the seem like good houses.

By: Honest
by: USCApr 18, 2016 1:01:11 AM

Our social budget exceeds $500,000 dollars.. At our last party Lambda Olympus we had Avicii spinning for us. You can google to see the party. How are the parties LXA throw at ISU?

By: USC
by: Sigma CryApr 18, 2016 9:53:57 AM

Non existent...

By: Sigma Cry
by: USCApr 18, 2016 5:50:00 PM

Well here at USC LXA is THE house, I have seen Taylor Swift and Molly Cirrus and other "celebrities" hanging out at our house because they were dating or friends of some of our members. We and Sigma Chi are the most exclusive houses at SC.

#3  by: Lol   

Lol you will be very disappointed

By: Lol
#4  by: Maybe Reconsider    

Have you ever been to Iowa? Or the Midwest at all? Doesn't sound like it's really for you. We have douche bags, but I don't think we have the top tier douchery you desire.

By: Maybe Reconsider
by: USCApr 21, 2016 1:05:19 PM

Actually ISU is not my first choice which is Cornell which I think I will attend.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.