facebook

alpha phi

by: Why

Why does it seem like everyone hates A Phi?

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: isu   

Because everyone does. They try way to hard to be typical sorority girls, that is not what the greek community is about at Iowa State. Their values do not match up with most of the other chapters here.

By: isu
#2  by: Fraternity man   

They act like they are top house when they're not. Their grades suck, seriously they're awful, worse then most fraternity's. They don't win any community or involvement awards. Yeah they just joined, but if they didn't use the arrogance of being a "top" house no one would hold this against them.

Also, they have had luck on their side and drew two great houses for GW the last two years. Trust me, it wasn't APhi that won GW, the fraternity won it for them. Look at them when they got a middle tier house for homecoming, they sucked.

They also commit a lot of "fouls" when it comes to recruitment, but CPC over looks them since they're new. I'm sure there are many nice women in the chapter, but it only takes a handful for a house to get a bad rep.

It will be interesting when DG joins this year to see if they follow in the same footsteps of APhi or if they actually realize you need to earn your way to top house status, not just get lucky draws in GreekWeek.

By: Fraternity man
by: Sorority viewMay 22, 2016 8:37:14 PM

Sounds like someone is jealous.

By: Sorority view
by: staterMay 22, 2016 10:14:58 PM

I'm not saying everything you said is wrong, but there's no way you are a fraternity man. Only a rival sorority chick would care this much and hate Aphi for the reasons you listed.

By: stater
#3  by: LOL   

Alpha Flea is pretty much universally disliked everywhere

By: LOL
#4  by: alpha phi   

If you look at multiple colleges, it's rare to find an A Phi chapter that is well liked. If you are looking at greek rank, you'll also notice that they are the most heavily self-promoted group of all the houses. I go to Univ of Alabama but am from Iowa so I check both boards. At Bama, the A Phis put out such a risque video that we're all banned from videos next year. They just aren't classy, make horrible grades, and brag about how great they are. Annoying.

By: alpha phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.