facebook

chi-o coffin

by: Creepy Chi-O

At Chi-O initiation, they have to get inside a coffin so they can be reborn a Chi-O. Does anyone know where they keep the coffin?

Posted By: Creepy Chi-O
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Well   

I don't know if that's true but at least they don't haze their new members like DDD.

By: Well
by: ^^Jul 7, 2015 8:22:15 PM

Do they drink owl's blood too? You are such a novice, next time actually put a little effort into it.

By: ^^
by: Well...Jul 7, 2015 11:45:06 PM

Actually, I would consider it hazing making your pledges get in a coffin.

By: Well...
by: ^^Jul 8, 2015 2:59:49 PM

I'm sure that's why you made up the story, or should I say repeated an old urban legend. You are DDD all upset that everyone knows DDD hazes their new members so you wrote your post to make it appear ChiO hazes. Two problems- thats not the ritual and they don't haze. FYI all ritual is recorded in the Library of Congress. So Sorry but try again!:))

By: ^^
by: ^Jul 9, 2015 4:06:49 AM

It's not an urban legend. Chios have to get in a coffin.

By: ^
by: Who cares?Jul 9, 2015 6:28:31 AM

I've seen on the internet that this is an urban legend. But the important thing is that unless you're a Chi O, you don't know. If you're not a Chi O, why do you care? No one cares what happens during initiation at someone else's house.

By: Who cares?
by: yepJan 30, 2018 9:18:49 PM

My step mom was a Chi-O and she said it's true.

By: yep
by: L o lFeb 20, 2018 4:27:41 AM

Hahahahah the only two sorority’s that haze at OU are chi o and a phi. Everyone knows that. Nice try!

By: L o l
#2  by: ha ha   

Who cares?

By: ha ha
#3  by: Exactly   

Every house has wacky rituals. They were invented in the 1800s and seem outdated today. I have heard that rumor about Chi O but to tell the truth rituals are secret and no one knows for sure. We completely don't care about each other's rituals. Got it?

By: Exactly
by: ^Jul 7, 2015 8:30:10 PM

Actually a little research shows they have ties to the Masonic Lodge. Most scientists, most US presidents, etc... have ties. Even our US capitol is rumored to have been designed by them. Even the dollar bill has a tie in. Oh my that must mean Chi Omega is the chosen sorority and explains why DDD is so envious of them.

by: ^Jul 8, 2015 7:23:14 PM

Not a DDD but the Chio coffin thing is true. It isn't our fault your actives talk. They get carried around in a closed coffin while actives sing a chant.

#4  by: ^   

It is true. They also have a stuffed dead owl in the coffin with them.

#5  by: SamySeal    

Yes, I do know where they keep the coffin. But if I tell anyone, my sisters will kill me. I thought they were kidding when I'd first heard the rumors about Chi O initiation. They are not. It's true and my pinky finger still bears the scar from me putting my hand up to stop the lid from closing. Ouch!!! I told my mom what happened and she got very mad at me. She's a Chi O too and said I should not have told her these secret details. Idk, but I think my mom and some of the sisters take this too seriously.

By: SamySeal
#6  by: um...   

Why do you care? It's their ritual not yours.

By: um...
#7  by: 3DDY   

IMHO Chi Omega is very up-front with their secrets and all it takes to 'know' them is to WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY (just like an owl).

By: 3DDY
#8  by: Bob   

They sacrifice owls those crazy girls!

By: Bob
#9  by: Active    

The reborn thing is true but most chapters don’t use a literal coffin. The girls lay down on the floor

By: Active
#10  by: Strange   

I could see where this sort of ritual would be problematic for a true Christian. There’s only one way to be Born Again and it has nothing to do with lying in a coffin. 😡

By: Strange

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.