facebook

i stand for truth on here

by: Truth

It came to my attention that the same lying, cheating girls who are leaving all the hate mail for DDD had managed to rank them down on the overview page as well by giving AGD and AOII all fives enough times that their rankings went up. That is because they have numerically fewer ranks so the percentages worked in their favor. I tried to correct the rankings but really it's just stupid. Everyone loves AGD and AOII but knows they aren't top 5 houses like the rankings were manipulated to suggest. Unfortunately, Chi O and even DG have come under suspicion. Pi Phi is probably not a suspect because their ratings are too low to ever move up, DDD, KAT, KKG, and GPB aren't suspects because they at least have a legitimate reason to say they're top houses. Only Chi O or DG could profit from this manipulation. So shame on you girls. Be honest for once. PNMs aren't going to like your house more just because you manipulated greek rank.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Are U Kidding Me?   

Do U really believe the houses listed as the top houses are accurate on this site. Also how narcissistic of you to believe someone is out to get DDD because they left a nice comment on AGD or AOP site. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this site simply because the original poster seems to really believe what she's saying. No one believes anything on this site and if they do no self respect ring house would want them as a member. Please stop. You seem to represent the DDD house and really they don't need someone on this site who appears to honestly be a looney tune representing them.

By: Are U Kidding Me?
by: aboveFeb 23, 2015 11:56:32 PM

Ouch, you got caught and now have to pretend outrage, huh?! It wasn't one nice comment. It was over and over until DDD no longer appeared as a top 5 house. No, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but it's just ludicrous that you think it does enough to rank up bottom houses just to knock off a top house. You're crazy and I'm glad you got caught. You can put away the outrage now.

By: above
by: ^^^^^Feb 24, 2015 7:03:19 PM

LOL someone got caught leaving a nice remark? Honey you are a nut case no one cares about the overview page on greekrank

By: ^^^^^
#2  by: Not a doubt in my mind   

It is XO. Those chicks are crazy. I don't see the problem with leaving nice messages on AGD or AOPi though. However, someone has definitely been neg ranking DDD.

By: Not a doubt in my mind
by: ^^^^Feb 24, 2015 9:30:28 PM

NO ONE cares! Look at all the houses most have a ton of negative ranks. It's Greek rank-- NO ONE CARES

By: ^^^^
#3  by: problem   

It's not a problem to leave a nice message. It's a problem to use fake "nice messages" to manipulate the rankings just to knock DDD off the top five list. It is underhanded and pretty ridiculous because we all know who the top five are.

By: problem
#4  by: DDD   

I'm not a DDD but I am pretty miffed about the ridiculous hatred someone has for DDD. I would think it's probably Pi Phi although some say XO. Either is possible because both of those houses have faltered in the last few years. XO had to snap bid and Pi Phi lost girls they wanted (including legacies) to other houses and it seems to have caused some bitterness.

By: DDD
by: ^^^^Feb 24, 2015 9:31:48 PM

Oh please none of that's true but WHO CARES????? NO ONE AT ALL

#5  by: Hahaha   

get that girl a straight jacket

By: Hahaha
#6  by: @womp womp womp   

Fact: DDD is doing very well and took a top new class this year.

Fact: Pi Phi and Chi O are kind of sliding downhill. Chi O took a lackluster class that they had to snap bid to even make up to quota. Pi Phi also took a class that wasn't very good.

Fact: Pi Phis and Chi Os have confided in their friends that they're jealous of the houses above them. It is a widely known fact on campus.

Fact: Everyone knows that these same girls have tortured multiple other houses over the last year or two.

Fact: Everyone is tired of them.

Fact: The girl calling for the straightjacket needs to order a muzzle for her mouth.

By: @womp womp womp
#7  by: LMAO   

OP is a world class idiot

By: LMAO
by: ^^^^Feb 25, 2015 11:08:46 PM

Spot on

#8  by: Crazy   

with a capital C

By: Crazy
#9  by: World class idiot   

Pi Phi
Chi O
A Phi

It's hard to see how they keep coming on here to say the same thing.

By: World class idiot
by: @that's rightFeb 26, 2015 10:46:20 AM

You are a world class idiot. I find it kinda funny you have continually posted negative comments. This is a ANONYMOUS site. There is no way in the world anyone can say with 100% honesty who is saying what and where it is coming from.

You are no better than those you accuse and judge. Go to church and ask for forgiveness.

By: @that's right
by: ^^^^^Feb 26, 2015 11:18:03 AM

OP chick has identified herself with DDD affiliation and she does appear deserving of a monogrammed DDD straight jacket

by: really?Feb 27, 2015 3:36:10 PM

She identified herself? Are you as big an idiot as you sound? Surely you don't think anyone is buying the crap you're writing here, do you?

By: really?
by: ^^^^^Feb 27, 2015 6:22:13 PM

LOL nice try

#10  by: Oh shut up   

I'm also tired of seeing these comments on here about how DDD is saying this and needs to have her pin yanked and be put in a straight-jacket. What's wrong with you people? I realize that some houses are jealous of others but this is ridiculous. If last year's PT runnerup has a wonderful recruitment and wins USing, they are not a crazy house that deserves this type of treatment. So please try to get over your jealousy and produce something good for your house.

By: Oh shut up
by: ^^^^Feb 26, 2015 8:16:52 AM

No poster on this discussion post has said DDD is bad. People have said the girl who wrote the post is crazy for believing the overview page matters and she needs a straight jacket. People have also stated they do not know if she is DDD but she does affiliate with them at least in her own mind. People have also stated the house needs to find her and stop her from making their house look crazy along with insecure and jealous. People have also stated IF she is a member she should have her pin yanked which honestly is what most houses would do with a girl acting this way and single handed let making a mockery of the house. The girl is probably aware of all these things because she writes on an anonymous site making false statements about other houses. My bet is YOU are the girl.

by: ^^^^Feb 26, 2015 9:33:53 PM

If you really thought the overview page didn't matter (which it really doesn't) you wouldn't spend so much time ranking houses with few ratings so that you can move up other houses. Manipulation of ranks is a pretty funny way to say you don't care.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.