facebook

gamma phi

by: They're baaaaaak

Ladies no need to hype your house and tell us you are tops. You did that the last several years and still took top house left overs during fall recruitment. Not to mention your house keeps dropping lower and lower won't be long before ya hit the bottom. Maybe you should get a real recruitment plan. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results? By the way you don't need to worry about the top houses at OU none of them spring recruit anyway!

Posted By: They're baaaaaak
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Hahaha   

Top house wannabe living vicariously through Greek rank

By: Hahaha
#12  by: Hmmm   

based on passed knowledge I'd say this post is probably quite accurate

By: Hmmm
#13  by: Bump   

Top houses aren't recruiting but better watch out for APhi. They have destroyed your house the last two years.

By: Bump
#14  by: :)   

They are crazy just look at this site it happens every time they recruit which is every semester. No wonder their house total is so much lower than the others.

By: :)
by: not trueDec 6, 2014 3:44:07 PM

My roommate is a Gamma Phi and she said they're over total. So this really makes me wonder who's behind all the lies on here?

By: not true
#15  by: Perfect   

So the top give houses aren't recruiting and GPB is obsessing over ChiO. That explains exactly why they can't get girls. They are the most insecure wannabe house on campus. They will take anybody. They have a crazy chick who gets on this site and goes psycho every time they recruit.

By: Perfect
#16  by: @15   

YES!!! it happens every single semester! so pathetic that someone really spends that much time on this website...like really?

By: @15
#17  by: Bump   

House has to lie to get members no wonder Alpha Phi has destroyed them in recruitment the last two yrs

By: Bump
#18  by: Hmmmm   

based on past recruitment tactics of this house I'D guess they are responsible for all the ranting trying to cover up the honesty about spring recruiting

By: Hmmmm
#19  by: LOL   

They are repetitive aren't they

By: LOL
#20  by: :)   

Hahahaha so true

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.