facebook

pi kappa alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter comments at University of Oklahoma - OU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: What's up?   

Since everyone on here seems so opinionated, what should PIKE be doing to improve themselves and the greek community as a whole? My roommate's one, and they all seem to be pretty cool bros, so something must be up.

By: What's up?
#2  by: really?   

Do Pikes even know this site exists?

By: really?
#3  by: HAHA   

I think the only reason PIKE is even being rated is because a KA likes to get on here and give them straight 1's every day. There's a term for that. OCD.

By: HAHA
#4  by: IvyGirl   

I think PIKE has been trying to get some real quality guys this year. I know compared last year, this past pledge class is full of real gentlemen. I just wish their house wasn't so quiet. They used to throw ridiculous parties!

By: IvyGirl
#5  by: wut?   

I wuldnt consider a sleep over a party tho like u guys wuld

By: wut?
#6  by: @ haha   

I believe Gamma Chi is the Oklahoma State chapter of PIKE, not a sorority. Just to clarify. I'd also like to thank whoever is getting on as "PIKE" for amusing me at the bare minimum.

By: @ haha
#7  by: hm   

the only place you guys could ever be a top house is on the internet, every frat looks down on you as well as every sorority. and for god's sake tell your president to shower and lose some weight

By: hm
#8  by: soonerbaby!!!   

okay obviously people who don't know pikes are just flat out... missing out! they are gentlemens and know how to respect the ladies. I love them! (:

By: soonerbaby!!!
#9  by: PIKEpusher   

These guys are great. They have really stepped up their game in the last few pledge classes and are turning it around. Love the PIKEs!

By: PIKEpusher
#10  by: yay   

Great job at rush guys! Love you and glad to see PIKE doing so well. <3

By: yay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.