facebook

u sing

by: Moving on

Do you think DDD will be allowed to win again if they copy their show from you tube again? Both last year's using and scandal performances were taken from other school's winning videos online. I hope CAC places only original shows this year. Winning by copying shows from you tube is just wrong.

Posted By: Moving on
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: ^   

Good

By: ^
by: MeOct 31, 2014 10:31:17 AM

Agree!!!

By: Me
#12  by: Me   

Hopefully no

#13  by: Truth   

The entire show will lose total credibility if another stolen show wins

By: Truth
#14  by: Just   

No

By: Just
#15  by: Agree   

DDD is classless stealing other peoples shows check out OSU follies " House of Stone"on you tube to see the show OU DDD stole. It should have been renamed house of THIEVES for DDD

By: Agree
by: ^Nov 3, 2014 8:11:14 AM

I pity DDD they stole a show from another school, used it as their own, people are telling the truth so what do they do? Target APhi on an anonymous site assuming their the ones spreading the truth around. I think it's lots of people but if not let's compare- APhi telling the truth and DDD stealing shows- DDD has moral compass issues big time maybe that's why their recruitments go poorly.

By: ^
#16  by: Yep   

DDD is desperate and it's hilarious

By: Yep
#17  by: Me   

No they've made such a spectacle of themselves and everyone knows what they did. I'm sure CAC doesn't want to be associated with cheaters

#18  by: Pitiful   

DDD should get disqualified

By: Pitiful
by: ?Nov 2, 2014 10:58:52 AM

Disqualified from last year's Scandals? Um.... I believe that ship has passed.

By: ?
#19  by: No   

Surely CAC wants to bring back the integrity of the show

By: No
#20  by: No   

A stolen show won't win again and DDD spewing hate at APhi won't affect APhi if they do an original show which I'm sure they will cuz they always do. Hahaha DDD looks like unhinged copycat nut cases!!!

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.