facebook

actual current rankings going into recruitment

by: OU Greek Girls

You'll see lots of rankings on here but most of them are wrong. These are the most current ranks and are unbiased.

Theta / Tri Delta / Kappa
Gamma Phi / Pi Phi
Alpha Chi / DG / Chi O / A Phi
AOII / AGD

The top five sororities are the ones that recruit girls with the highest grades, fullest resumes and best recs. They end up winning president's trophy or special awards year after year. There is a list on here somewhere of the winners.

The next group of houses are also good but they take girls with either a bit lower grades or girls with questionable reputations. They often win or place in events such as homecoming or scandals.

The next group of houses are also very good but have the misfortune of getting a lot of bad press as "bottom tier." That makes a lot of shallow girls drop out of recruitment rather than give them a chance. The girls in those houses, though, are really great girls and deserve to be given a chance.

Regardless of where you end up, we promise you, being in a sorority is more fun than being independent.I know a girl who got her absolute last choice last year and she's had an amazing year.

Posted By: OU Greek Girls
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: advice   

helpful advice - backs up statements

By: advice
#12  by: grades   

It is helpful if every response backed up what they say. The ones that just say something with no proof are ones I just go on by and don't pay attention to.

By: grades
#13  by: uhm   

Just to let you know. The Chi O that's spreading lies all over this site just bumped ten comments so it would move this real ranking to the second page.

By: uhm
by: aboveJul 29, 2014 11:30:04 PM

True. But it's a lot of circumstantial evidence that's piled up.

By: above
#14  by: finally   

Finally some honesty on this site! These rankings are truthful and unbiased.

By: finally
#15  by: yes   

If you see houses that claim to be top houses, ask what why. What makes a house a top house? Overall recognition -- mainly president's trophy. Theta won this year with DDD runner up. KKG won last year. Both years GPB and PBP won special awards and this year GPB won two of them.

There you have it. Top 5.

By: yes
by: ougalJul 30, 2014 10:57:07 PM

Everyone at OU recognizes that those are the top houses. All the debate on here seems silly.

By: ougal
by: yes Jul 31, 2014 2:03:38 AM

Agree! It's a ridiculous ploy to mislead PNMs.

By: yes
#16  by: ...   

Coming from a "lower tier" perspective (which the tier system is absolutely terrible because every house has beautiful and quality girls)... I would switch Chi O with GPB. I'm not basing this off of awards, but only how desirable the houses are to PNMs during rush.

By: ...
#17  by: Yes   

This is a post you can believe.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.