facebook

fall recruitment

by: Sorority Girl

Recruitment can be tough at OU but there is a place for everyone if you keep an open mind. The houses that are the most difficult to receive a bid from are KAT KKG DDD XO PBP. Do not get your heart totally set on any of these houses or you might be heart broken. More realistic houses are AP DG GPB and AXO. AP is probably the hardest of these houses. Both AOP and AGD are building up great houses so they would be great too! Regardless of a few posters on this site ALL of the sororities have great girls and every type of girl. Good luck in the fall to all PNMs and a little advice.... Get off this site, go through recruitment, meet the girls and see where you fit. It's the only way to be truly happy and have a great sorority experience that will last a life time.

Posted By: Sorority Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 7
#31  by: ?????   

Chi O? Are you kidding? They had to snap bid a bunch of girls just to make quota in 2013. Not difficult at all to get a bid from.......

By: ?????
#32  by: Me   

Agree!

By: Me
#33  by: Bumping   

because it's the truth

By: Bumping
#34  by: ha ha   

Not difficult to get a bid from Chi O. They took girls that every other house cut - girls that had been dropped from recruitment. That what snap bids are. I saw that they're denying it now. It doesn't matter to me, but I do know a lie when I see it and I think it's disgusting that Chi O is lying about that.

By: ha ha
by: weird Jul 31, 2014 10:05:01 AM

It's kind of weird that there is this chick bumping so many posts about how hard it is to get a bid from Chi O when everybody knows it sure wasn't hard last year. If anything was hard it was hard for Chi O to find enough girls to take their bids. They almost couldn't make quota. They need to concentrate on making people want to be Chi O for some other reason than because it's so hard to get into. Everyone knows that's a lie.

By: weird
by: ^Aug 1, 2014 1:11:34 PM

LOL stop lying about that house. You aren't insanely jealous you got cut are you?

By: ^
#35  by: sad   

I pity the girls in GPB they appear to lack total confidence in themselves

By: sad
#36  by: Yes   

Great advice

By: Yes
#37  by: Bumping   

Truth

By: Bumping
#38  by: Bump   

Truthful post

By: Bump
#39  by: Accurate   

So bump

By: Accurate
#40  by: ?   

True

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.