3. Chi Omega

Posted By: Since it's a fact
Post Reply Report
Page 8 of 11
#71  by: GReat houses   

Great girls

By: GReat houses
#72  by: helpful   

I saw this on another reply and thought it might help explain grades.

Theta always wins grades. True. Here is the rest of the truth.

Pi Phi has been in the top 5 during 8 semesters and top 3 five semesters.

Gamma Phi has been in the top 5 every semester during the last ten years. They have been in the top 3 seven semesters.

Tri Delta has been in the top 5 seven semesters and top 3 four semesters.

Chi O has only been in the top 5 during 3 semesters out of the last ten years. There are many other houses who have out performed Chi O. Congratulations to them for last semester but they need to put together a few more semesters before they will be known for grades.

By: helpful
by: ^Aug 5, 2014 8:12:49 PM

LOL check your facts either you are straight up lying are your just making up whatever you want either way your facts are off. Post got it right

By: ^
by: trueAug 5, 2014 9:56:06 PM

The original post is correct for Spring semester only. The post above shows the academic tradition of certain houses. It helps for PNMs to know if there is an anomaly or if a house is known for academics. So OP is correct and Helpful is also correct.

By: true
#73  by: True post   

Obsessed girl hates that

By: True post
#74  by: Anon   

Congrats

By: Anon
#75  by: Me   

This is truthful done house keeps saying they have the best grades and they simply don't.

By: Me
#76  by: True   

And they had the top 3 pledges in grades last fall too

By: True
#77  by: Me   

This is truthful some other bitter house is trying to say otherwise on the site but they can't lie to you in their house- they aren't the top three if they arent the houses listed on this post

#78  by: Me   

Totally true it's funny how GPB keeps trying to convince people they have good grades

#79  by: Best in grades   

Tops in everything

By: Best in grades
#80  by: OU Pan   

I saw this on another reply and thought it might help explain grades.

Theta always wins grades. True. Here is the rest of the truth.

Pi Phi has been in the top 5 during 8 semesters and top 3 five semesters.

Gamma Phi has been in the top 5 every semester during the last ten years. They have been in the top 3 seven semesters.

Tri Delta has been in the top 5 seven semesters and top 3 four semesters.

Chi O has only been in the top 5 during 3 semesters out of the last ten years. There are many other houses who have out performed Chi O. Congratulations to them for last semester but they need to put together a few more semesters before they will be known for grades.

By: OU Pan
by: ^Aug 8, 2014 11:12:28 AM

Nice try but the three houses in the original post have the top grades and also had the top three pledge classes in grade last fall-- keep on twisting the truth since you don't have anything better to say about your house. These houses are tops in grades and that's a fact.

by: ^Aug 8, 2014 11:33:41 PM

That's a fact

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.