facebook

it's elementary my dear

by: Watson

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out anything if you are an OU Greek. Gamma Phi self ranks themselves, puts their name by top houses they don't compete with and blames other houses. Their current target is ChiO. They do this every year. They do not compete with Theta, Kappa, Tridelta, PBP, or ChiO. Last year they got trounced by APhi, DG, and AXO too and took girls AGD cut. Do the math. We all know their desperate. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results? They really should try to get a real recruitment plan. I predict AOPI will out recruit them this year too.

Posted By: Watson
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Hmmm   

So true everyone is talking about the crazy obsession GPB has! They seem to be a group of very strange girls

By: Hmmm
#12  by: OU   

bumping because it needs to be

By: OU
#13  by: Bump   

because it's true

By: Bump
by: falseJul 26, 2014 12:01:51 PM

It's only true if it's opposites day! Girl you need to do some fact checking if you're going to be on here running your mouth off like this. Were you even here for recruitment last year? I was here and Gamma Phi took quota plus and Chi O snap bidded girls just to make quota. So really, Chi O is the one that took girls that every other house cut. Why are you putting that off on Gamma Phi? It's like you're nuts or something.

By: false
#14  by: 123789   

Thanks Watson but then we all already knew this

By: 123789
by: ^Jul 31, 2014 9:47:49 PM

You're targeting ChiO because they are a much better house that recruits well and you can never get the quality girls they recruit. You are hugely jealous and obsessed with them. I'm sure every girl in your house having been cut by all 5 top houses has nothing to do with your fixation either. Pitiful no wonder GPB isn't a good house at OU

By: ^
#15  by: So true   

Op has it right again

By: So true
#16  by: lol    

The original post tells the truth

By: lol
#17  by: Yep   

This is so true

By: Yep
#18  by: calling all Chi Os   

If you really think Chi O is above other houses, please give your reasons. The only reason I've seen so far is that they used to be a top house and are resting on their laurels. That doesn't seem like much to me. Plus, it's a subjective opinion. Please answer. You've been asked many times.

By: calling all Chi Os
by: ^Aug 5, 2014 10:49:30 PM

Obsessed

By: ^
by: We all are!Aug 5, 2014 11:59:07 PM

We're all obsessed now with Chi O and wondering why you think they're top 5. So now is your chance to let everyone know. Otherwise you look like you're just posting lies.

By: We all are!
#19  by: Honesty   

Can GPB get any more obsessed with this house? All your members got cut from it. Seek therapy and move on.

By: Honesty
#20  by: Completely true   

It's so very obvious

By: Completely true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.