Sororities
Theta, Kappa,Tridelt, ChiO, PiPhi
APhi, GPB,DG,AXO
AOPI,AGD

Posted By: OU Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 10
#61  by: True   

Ranks are right but after the mess GPB has gotten themselves into I'd drop them to the very bottom

By: True
#62  by: Well   

Ranks shouldn't matter sisterhood should buy if you are consumed with rankings this is correct

By: Well
#63  by: Gets it right   

Frats and sororities

By: Gets it right
by: frats are offAug 5, 2014 1:57:25 PM

but the sororities look dead on

By: frats are off
#64  by: Truthful   

These are the truthful rankings at OU. Choose which ever house you like rankings only get you so far.

By: Truthful
by: ^Aug 5, 2014 8:11:14 PM

Agree

By: ^
#65  by: why?   

Why do you have Chi O as a top 5 house? Most people would put Gamma Phi in top 5 and Chi O in the next group down. I'm interested because I've seen quite a few of your postings now and none of them have any facts. I'm not interested in your opinion, but in verifiable facts. I've seen some comments where you state things as facts that everyone knows you couldn't possibly know, and I'm not interested in a rehash of how Chi O cut all of the girls. Just interested in some facts if there are any.

By: why?
by: ^Aug 5, 2014 10:46:19 PM

Obsessed

#66  by: Anon   

Totally true just go through recruitment and see

By: Anon
#67  by: Me   

The truth about houses

By: Me
by: ^Aug 7, 2014 12:39:08 PM

Agree

#68  by: Bump   

Because it's simply the truth

By: Bump
#69  by: Me   

It's true

By: Me
#70  by: Anon   

This is the ranking or tier system at OU BUT tiers aren't everything, some houses are obsessed with the top houses. You will have the best sorority experience if you follow your heart and find the house that fits you best.

By: Anon
by: ^Aug 8, 2014 11:16:36 AM

LOL everyone thinks you're the bitter GPB always whining that no one thinks your house is tops. Sorry you got cut by all the top houses but at least 9 chapters at OU would have to close for GPB to be considered a top house.

by: @aboveAug 8, 2014 10:14:29 PM

LOL everyone thinks you're the bitter CHI O ALUM always whining that no one thinks your house is tops. Sorry you got cut by all the top houses but at least 9 chapters at OU would have to close for CHI O to be considered a top house.

By: @above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.