facebook

funny how...

by: hm

Chi-O continuously tries to tell everyone on here that they're a top house, but they haven't said why once. If they had facts and wins on campus to prove that then no one would continue to ridicule them. Maybe they should just stop since it's getting them nowhere...... let me know when you ladies place in grades, homecoming, using, scandals, or win a President's trophy or award.

Posted By: hm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chi O   

True. They think that winning on greek rank is enough. They're winning at bumping their ridiculous comments for sure and now they're winning at the "overview" page by ranking Gamma Phi down and themselves up. So congratulations. That's Chi Os big win.

By: Chi O
#2  by: ChiO   

It's their tactics that people really hate. Most people are ok with a girl who says that she loves her house because of _____. It's not ok to say that everyone loves your house and everyone hates some other house. The thing that is really obviously a lie is when she claims to know that every girl in Gamma Phi was cut by every other house at OU. One, she couldn't possibly know which houses cut which girls -- she's not in membership selection in any house except her own. Two, she's not there when girls make their choices for the next day. She just says crap like that which would make me dislike her even if she was talking about the house with the worst rep on campus. But the fact that she's talking about a top house filled with girls that are too nice to complain about it is just WRONG!

By: ChiO
#3  by: Chi o   

Fourteen bumped posts in 15 minutes about how bad Gamma Phi is. Really? What kind of house would tolerate bullying of this sort? I guess that's why Chi o has to recruit new members this way instead of the panhellenic way.

By: Chi o
#4  by: well   

All Chi O can post about their own house is that another house is bad for made up reasons. How stupid do they think people are? What have you done, Chi O? Nothing? Yeah, that's what we thought.

By: well
#5  by: so true   

This comment is so true. Chi O has achieved NOTHING since I've been here. Maybe that's why they are doing this bullying campaign. They have nothing to lose. If they can trick one girl into wanting their house they've won. I hope the nice PNMs going through recruitment are too smart for that.

By: so true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.