facebook

chi o????

by: what?

Chi O seems to be on here all the time putting their name as a top house. Maybe it's not them, maybe it's someone making fun of them but seriously they are not considered a top house. The top houses win the big awards at the end of the year that encompass the entire year.

Posted By: what?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

Thinking your confusing them with Gamma Phi. OU Greeks rank ChiO top five. Isn't it obvious GPB is insecure and lives on this site comparing themselves to all the top houses hoping some poor girl will believe them before they see the truth during recruitment.

By: LOL
#2  by: Agree   

No one knows who's ranking on here but it's obvious that no one other than Chi O would put them as a top house. As for Gamma Phi, they are genuinely a top house. Maybe you didn't know but during Mom's weekend they were announced to win two of the special presidents trophy awards for campus involvement and academics. That shows they are really smart and really involved. But you see, Chi O didn't even win one category. Pi Phi won for multicultural and Theta and Tri Delta won and were runner up. But like I said, Chi O won nothing. OU greeks don't rank Chi O as top 5, that's completely laughable. Kappa won last year, so they're a top house too.

By: Agree
by: ^May 10, 2014 11:19:17 PM

You are totally hilarious and try way to hard. You are constantly trying to convince people GPB is a good house. I think you are really trying to convince yourself because they don't get great girls. They take the top 5 houses leftovers and last year the top 6. You look desperate. Might want to stop you're going to push your house even lower in the rankings.

By: ^
#3  by: Totally true   

Feeling sorry for the Chi Os. They can't stop blaming GPB for their problems.

By: Totally true
by: HmmmMay 11, 2014 12:55:17 AM

Seems like the GPB girls can't get over being cut and are obsessing over the ChiO house. Have you seen all their posts?? They protest way to much. Could it be because they know the actual truth

By: Hmmm
by: huh?May 13, 2014 8:56:33 AM

I doubt GPBs are even on here. They don't need to be because we protest the anti-GPB comments you make because we think you're a bully. You made anti-DDD comments after Scandals, and you've made anti-KAT, anti-KKG, and anti-PBP comments too. GPB defended us then and we're defending them now. You don't seem to like anyone but Chio and AP. Fine. Like them, but leave the rest of us alone.

By: huh?
#4  by: Lots of Chi O   

Wow. There are lots of posts by the Chi O on here. I don't blame them for trying to work on their reputation, but don't think this is an effective way to do it. Picking on Gamma Phi just makes them look like even bigger bullies.

By: Lots of Chi O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.