facebook

stop posting

by: Fed up

Everybody STOP POSTING ON THIS WEBSITE. You are not accomplishing anything I can guarantee it. The only thing you are doing is making our greek system look bad. This has gotten way out of hand.

Posted By: Fed up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

The girl has stated she is an GPB and is currently upset with Chi O because they and I quote " want to take GPB spot in the top 5 on the overview page". Why doesn't someone from panhellenic address it?

By: agree
by: …..May 5, 2014 6:55:33 PM

What are they supposed to do about it? There's no proof a Gamma Phi actually posted it. It could easily be somebody else saying they are. So everybody needs to be more mature and stop posting negative things on this.

By: …..
by: ha haMay 5, 2014 8:01:38 PM

You're the one that posted it! You're certifiably crazy! You should be reported to Goddard!

By: ha ha
#2  by: Love it   

I love the way someone noticed Chi O's mission to climb into the to the overview page top 5 and mentioned it. After that somehow it became Gamma Phi thinking it was important. Until Chi O started their campaign Gamma Phi was #1. No one thinks it means anything except for Chi O.

By: Love it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.