facebook

it's not going to make any difference!

by: To Chi O:

Chi O has been doing even more dishonest ranking on their's and Gamma Phi's walls. They've done multiple rankings of Gamma Phi down and Chi O up. Finally they moved Chi O into the top 5. It's so funny that they think it's going to make a difference if someone sees them in the top 5 on the Overview page. Everyone already knows that it's because they spend so much time on here trying to make themselves look better.

Really, Chi O, it doesn't make you look more desirable to PNMs!

Posted By: To Chi O:
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

im rushing in the fall and I honestly think it's sad that they're out to get other houses

By: tbh
by: ^May 4, 2014 10:13:34 PM

Wouldn't worry about it odds are over whelming you get cut by their house and all the top houses. Recruitment is highly competitive at OU. If you want GPB that's good it's so much easier to get into.

By: ^
#2  by: LOL   

Are you a fool?? You think by writing on the walls of Greek rank it moves a house into the top 5! Surely you are kidding! I mean it can on greekrank's overview page but that's not real. It has nothing to do with the top houses at OU. If you believe that I can see your crazy obsession. Calm Down it's not real. Real is Norman Ok where the Greeks at OU go to school. It is there in that real live place you will find the top houses. GPB isn't one but it has nothing to do with this site. Please tell me you don't really believe writing on a sororities greekrank wall moves them in or out of the top 5 on the OU campus.

By: LOL
by: ^May 4, 2014 10:12:29 PM

Then quit posting on this site with no facts to back up why other houses suck in your opinion.

by: ^May 4, 2014 10:18:37 PM

Oh my lord you really believe if the overview page puts you in the top 5 it mimics reality? ??? It doesn't. On the OU campus the Greeks consider the top 5 houses to be Theta, Kappa,DDD,Chio and PiPhi. It has NOTHING to do with the overview page on Greek rank. You can not become a top 5 house overnight or over a few months by posting on a website!!!! It's real life that counts!!! I can see the problem with your house very clearly now.

#3  by: Ha   

Nobody believes this page has anything to do with the top 5 houses. The top 5 houses are the houses who are successful and chi-o hasn't placed or won anything in a long time.

By: Ha
by: ^May 4, 2014 10:29:39 PM

Try joining reality. It's not true. You just are so upset that you were cut by their house you are making stuff up when reality is your house has never won anything this yr last yr or ever in our lifetimes and you want it to be Chios fault. It's quite entertaining to read your frantic posts. You are so consumed by it and I think you are crazy!

by: ^^May 4, 2014 10:31:24 PM

At least gphi places in everything. Chi-O hasn't won anything or placed in a long time.

By: ^^
by: LOLMay 4, 2014 10:47:11 PM

GPB hasn't placed in a thing but grades this year guess who else did too.... You are seriously a total crack up

By: LOL
by: aboveMay 4, 2014 11:23:43 PM

Are you beginning to recognize her posts? Another tip is that she accuses people who are trying to post more truthful, factual posts of being cut by Chi O.

By: above
#4  by: Uhm   

Gphi won two president's trophy awards this year as well.. did you?

By: Uhm
by: SeriouslyMay 5, 2014 12:12:30 AM

After theta and DDD weren't about to win individual sections of a book GPB won those two sections. I believe AKA won a section too and ATO did too. They are a section of the book but not an overall. You were not third. Yes I know since you believe the overview page dictates reality you probably don't understand reality. Your house hasn't placed in anything but grades this year... 5 houses did that and ChIO was one. They also cut from their house every GPB that ended up in the gphi house this fall as they have done their entire history at OU. Yes CHiO knows who they cut. You are obsessed with them. You are right frats don't care for the GPB girls. I wonder why?

By: Seriously
by: TruthMay 5, 2014 12:30:02 AM

Last year Theta won runner up and Academics. Stop saying that they can't. It's just too easy to see that you're telling another lie.

AKA did win a section. So did ATO. Neither are panhellenic sororities so I don't know what you're implying.

Stop calling the President's Trophy application a book. Yes, it is turned in in a notebook because the documentation is so voluminous, but the similarity stops there. The reason the winners of the different awards have such big books is because they had so much success during the year that it takes a lot of room to compile it all. Every activity, big ones like U Sing and small ones like a multicultural dinner, are all compiled into one application and turned in to be judged. The overall winner, runner up, and outstanding award in each of four categories are announced.

This year Theta won overall. Last year it was Kappa and Theta was runner up. Tri Delta was runner up this year and won Community Involvement last year. Gamma Phi won Academics and Campus involvement this year and Campus Involvement last year too. Pi Phi won Multicultural this year and Multicultural last year to. AKA won Community Involvement this year.

Anyone with a brain can see that the reason Theta, Kappa, Tri Delta, Gamma Phi, and Pi Phi win these prestigious awards year after year is because of all the activities that they plan and carry out during the year. They're not just writing a book, they're documenting their excellence.

The rest of your comment is silly.

By: Truth
#5  by: I know   

Now she's going crazy with the rankings. She's even moving other houses up to move Gamma Phi down. She's OBSESSED!

By: I know
by: trueMay 5, 2014 1:39:20 PM

It's hard to believe she takes this site so seriously.

By: true
#6  by: Hey   

Check out comment LOL may 4@ 10:11~~ after she made GPB look stupid they tried to copy it at a later time and post a discussion about chiO saying the same thing! That's why GPB is a bottom house. No brains no originality and the have to copy all the top houses. Sad really

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.