facebook

gamma phi

by: Wish I was a

Let's see...do people talk about boring has-beens or do they talk about the beautiful people? Sorry, but Gamma Phi's are the ones to talk about at OU. Love them or hate them-they're the "it" girls.

Posted By: Wish I was a
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahaha   

GPB is the never beens and no one would refer to them as beautiful people!!! Love your sarcasm!

By: Hahaha
#2  by: Hahaha   

Just got the "it" as in idiot !! Love your brilliant sarcasm.

By: Hahaha
#3  by: LOL   

Beautiful people at 2:00 am and the bars closing? Hmmm... No. Well maybe if their photoshopped by a pro

By: LOL
#4  by: agree   

I wouldn't have said they are the very top house. I'd say that's Theta this year, Kappa last year, and then Tri Delta. But I'd definitely put Gamma Phi next. They've attracted a stalker who spends hours per day on this website trying to harm their reputation, but it's really kind on enhanced it. Everyone perceives them as a stronger competitor now.

By: agree
#5  by: @5 and @6   

I'm sure you will deny it because you always do but the only people who would say that are Gamma Phi's but yes I know you aren't them just friends from other houses( cough cough)

By: @5 and @6
#6  by: OU   

in what alternate universe is this true?

By: OU
by: ^May 4, 2014 7:51:15 PM

In the fantasyland of cyberspace inhabited by the Gamma. Phi Beta space cadets. Earth's harsh reality for the OU GPBs seems to have caused their break with reality.;)

By: ^
#7  by: Well #7, #8   

I guess you're the GPB stalker she's talking about! Everyone knows that the A Phis and the Chi Os are completely crazy jealous of GPB's success.

By: Well #7, #8

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.