facebook

please tell me

by: please

Can't hide the facts! In the past 2 years Gphi has made the show twice in Using and have placed once. They've placed 2nd in hoco. They've made the show in Scandals. They won the White Rose contest 2 years in a row. They've won part of the President's Trophy both years. They've placed top 5 in grades forever and placed 2nd and 3rd. Please let me know what Chi-O has done?!

Posted By: please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

Chi-O keeps trying to bump these to the bottom!! She just can't face the facts. I don't care if she wants to argue that she's a better house, but she can't because there are no facts to back her up.

By: haha
#2  by: LOL   

White rose is a computer based single frat competition, try winning real beauty pageants like ALL the other houses do, GPB girls girls have ALL been cut by ChiO theta DDD kappa pi phi and alpha phi. They have their place but there's a reason they constantly post on this website, when you go through recruitment it will
Be obvious why..... And notice it's all they have to do on Fridays. They are socially awkward and have never won anything EVER. Girls pledge this house to avoid the very bottom one.

By: LOL
by: aboveMay 3, 2014 12:01:52 PM

The comment above is a prime example of how the Chi Os and Alpha Phis are trying to claw their way up the social scale by tearing down the houses above them. When people post facts about why other houses are better than them, they say all the awards, etc. are not important.

Oh, yes, and "socially awkward." I'm not sure the girl posting knows what it means to everyone else, but her lonely computer campaign to tear down other houses is the definition of social awkwardness.

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.