facebook

to the chi-o who insists they're the best

by: listen

Enough is enough. Get off the website and back up why your house is so great in REAL life. You keep commenting that the President's Trophy awards are "participatory awards" but they're not. Read up on your stuff! Those awards cannot go to the winner or runner up so they move to the next house in the order of who won them which were PI PHI and GAMMA PHI! Which makes them better than your house. It's really simple to understand if you knew anything about those awards, dear.

Posted By: listen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ^^   

The only reason Chi-O is so insistent on being a top house on here is because they're not one in real life. Keep living in fantasy land.

By: ^^
#2  by: Chi O   

I've been so confused by why the same girl posts 10 or 20 times a day saying that Chi O is a top house and A Phi is next. That's just crazy talk and is never backed up. The truth is that Kappa, Theta, Tri Delta, Gamma Phi and Pi Phi are all way better than Chi O. Some would say even Alpha Chi and Alpha Phi are better than Chi O.

By: Chi O
#3  by: TO PNMs   

This post is accurate. Theta, Kappa, Tri Delt, Pi Phi, and Gamma phi are the top 5 houses at OU. Please go back and look who places in homecoming, grades, and press trophy awards and it will all line up with this exact same conclusion.

By: TO PNMs
#4  by: Accurate   

Most accurate and back up post I've seen in a while

By: Accurate
#5  by: agree   

Finally someone stood up to that girl!

By: agree
#6  by: ha   

This is an accurate post! And we all know it's a Chi-O doing all the ripping on other houses. All it does is make that house look pathetic... keep going, girl. We're all benefitting.

By: ha
#7  by: new post   

She's really written the worst post I've seen, full of lies about Gamma Phi. It's really sad that she doesn't realize that she's ruining Chi O's name with these posts.

By: new post
#8  by: yah   

Accurate as ever. Chi-O needs to accept it.

By: yah
#9  by: truth   

In the past 2 years Gphi has made the show twice in Using and have placed once. They've placed 2nd in hoco. They've made the show in Scandals. They won the White Rose contest 2 years in a row. They've won part of the President's Trophy both years. They've placed top 5 in grades forever and placed 2nd and 3rd. What's Chi-O done?!

By: truth
#10  by: I wish.........   

I certainly wish she would listen. I'm so tired of all her avalanche of comments that she bumps to promote Chi O and A Phi. It's so sad that she thinks she has to do that - 100 or 15 in a row?!!! Really? Who does that?

By: I wish.........

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.