facebook

who is the gpb?

by: ?????

She writes random stuff that doesn't even make sense anymore. I think she doesn't have any friends in her house, well actually any friends at all. Everything she writes is just random.

I don't think her house has anything to do with it. It's just strange, really strange.

Posted By: ?????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

I feel bad for their house she's a one girl wrecking ball unfortunately it's her houses name she's wrecking.

By: Yep
#2  by: LOL   

She's still bumping too. Check when I wrote this comment and see how long it takes her to bump up one of her discussion posts. She's definately a weird one

By: LOL
#3  by: Agree   

She's really losing it

By: Agree
#4  by: LOL   

GPB put her up to it. No one wants to pledge this house. They get stuck here after being cut by Theta, Kappa,Tridelta,Chio and Pi Phi. They all got cut from APhi last year too which explains their obsession with that house. The left over rando's are all in GPB even that's obvious on this site.

By: LOL
#5  by: OU Pan   

It some renegade gamma Phi's and it won't be good when we catch them

By: OU Pan
by: ^May 5, 2014 9:55:10 PM

Their house looks like a bunch of fools for letting the girl continue her tirades. Between this site and then visits to their house to meet the girls no ones going to pledge them. It becomes crystal clear they aren't a top house.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.