facebook

advice for gamma phi

by: Hope to help

Writing posts and making sure they say at the top appears to be an act of desperation on your house's part. Has your house really gotten to such a devastatingly low state? Is your membership really that low? I mean I've heard the rumors about quota additions and adding girls that our lowest house cut but this really seems to indicate it's true. I'm guessing it is because who else would invest so much time hoping to convince people their house is good on the computer. I mean it may work up until girls get on campus and visit your house but then they see the truth. I don't know where you're going with it but based on your monitoring of this site I wouldn't join such a house in trouble and that's what your house is projecting. Just a though.

Posted By: Hope to help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thanks anyway   

I'm not a Gamma Phi but I have written several of the comments defending them that you later attribute as "obviously" being from their house.

They are a top house and your ignorant rants against them (and against my house and other top houses as well) irritates people and compels them to respond to set the record straight.

The rumors you have heard are either things that you've made up or things that you have put your own spin on. You keep saying that our "lowest house" cut girls that Gamma Phi "added." Everyone familiar with our Greek system knows the ridiculousness of that statement.

Gamma Phi is not in any trouble, in fact they are doing great. They just won an unbelievable two of the four special awards for President's Trophy - academics and campus involvement. [Please don't denigrate this accomplishment by calling it "sections of a book" again - that shows your ignorance of the importance top houses put on this award.]

Now some advice for you. I don't know what house you're from. Rumor has it either Alpha Phi or Chi O which makes sense from your posts. Instead of trying to tear down houses, work on building your own house up. The current top 5 houses have worked hard for the success they've had and your jealous comments do nothing to harm them. We stick up for them just to set the record straight.

The one thing you're correct about is that pnms will see the truth when they get to campus. They also know which girls from their high school are from which houses.

By: Thanks anyway
by: @Thanks anywayApr 29, 2014 10:53:23 AM

The REAL top houses are laughing at you. It's obvious you're the Gamma Phi that keeps harping on your "two special awards". You're the one that people are talking about. Get a life.

By: @Thanks anyway
#2  by: @thanks anyway   

I totally agree #1 is the GPB this original post was speaking too. Maybe she really doesn't know what the Greeks at OU think about her house. So much for trying to help her out.

By: @thanks anyway
#3  by: Hahaha   

There's a reason # 1 says she's not a GPB on every post -- she wishes she wasn't one because she knows the house isn't any good.For a minute lets pretend it's true--- there's a reason she didn't pledge that house. She tries way too hard it's obvious they are a bad house. No other sorority ( good or bad) has suck little self respect that they would insist over and over they are a good house on Greek rank.

By: Hahaha
by: ^Apr 29, 2014 11:27:59 AM

Oos Freudian slip-- such ;)

By: ^
#4  by: Anon   

GPB let is know when you win a REAL
award. Listen carefully ... That's the sound of people laughing at you as you talk about your " special award"

By: Anon
#5  by: Another   

Post I agree with

By: Another
#6  by: OU   

Don't blame the entire house for their one out of control girl

By: OU
by: ^May 5, 2014 9:56:11 PM

Sorry but the whole house is allowing it to happen.

By: ^
#7  by: Anon   

Yes to everything

By: Anon
#8  by: LOL    

They crash and burn every year

By: LOL
#9  by: Fact finder   

True

By: Fact finder

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.