facebook

Pnms read this

by: Hey

To the PNM struggling this rush.

OU is a big school and Greek life is pretty big here. It will only get bigger and better when we go to the SEC. Every house at OU is good for that reason. They all have things they offer, fun events, and wide range of girls for a good sisterhood. The process is rough but it’ll all work out in the end.

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

This ^^^

ANY tier of sorority at OU is as strong or stronger than the majority of sororities at most schools.

Not getting a "top house" is not a reflection of you -- it is a reflection of how competitive sorority life is here on this campus and the decades of institutional reputations that are difficult to change.

That being said, membership in any sorority at OU can provide a wonderful experience, lifelong friendships, and a powerful national (or international) network.

By: YES
#2  by: Sooner   

Second this

By: Sooner
#3  by: Truthful   

There are no top houses …just the right house for you. When everyone finally gets past the highs school mentality this world will be a much better place.

By: Truthful
#4  by: Wow   

I saw this post yesterday and it had a bunch of thumbs up and no dislikes. Look at it today when it’s pref day and people switch up to get pnms. Y’all really show pan love huh?

Should be ashamed of yourselves.

By: Wow
by: GeezersAug 20, 2023 1:10:36 PM

Don't worry - it's the alums. We are all too busy or exhausted to post at this point.

By: Geezers
#5  by: Positive    

This message still reigns true now even for those who have ran home. Congrats everyone who ran home, the next 4 years are gonna be a blast. Enjoy them!

By: Positive
#6  by: Boom    

Bump

By: Boom
#7  by: reflection   

After recruitment is all over, it's obvious that the ranks on here mean nothing. I know so many girls that chose houses that are ranked lower on here when they had every choice. Why? because the rank on here means nothing. The girls who end up dropping out are the ones that chose based on your gossip. Smart girls choose based on the girls in the house and their values.

By: reflection
by: No ranksSep 10, 2023 1:10:19 PM

I agree ^. Looks to me like PNMers did not even get on GR. This site is a waste of time and irrelevant. I only come on here when I’m really really really bored to see what drama the moms and alums are stirring up.

By: No ranks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.