facebook

truth about gamma phi

by: North Greek

First, I'm not in that house but I want it settled because I'm tired of the girl bashing them to the exclusion of all other discussion.
OK, I've checked around and since I've been here (it's my 2nd year) GPB has made the USing show both times and was 2nd in one. They made one Scandals and didn't place. The placed 2nd in HOCO one year. They placed 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in grades. My Theta friend said that GPB and KAT supposedly have had the best grades for the last five years. For President's Trophy they have gotten special awards both years - this year academics and campus involvement.
Now you can decide if they're a top house. I personally think they are. Agree or disagree, but keep it to yourself. These are the facts, not stupid allegations or opinions.
OK? Can you just drop it now?

Posted By: North Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gphi   

Stop

By: Gphi
#2  by: Theta   

I can agree they're easily a top house based on their achievements. Otherwise I'm not in a top house either...

By: Theta
#3  by: LOL   

You claim to be north Greek but not Theta cuz she's your "friend" You're not ChiO because GPB has said negative things about them so ChiO wouldn't defend them and it's laughable that you would imply a Kappa would write this.

Grow up GPB

By: LOL
by: @aboveApr 26, 2014 7:37:29 PM

You forgot DG but DG wouldn't defend them either they've said nasty stuff about DG too

By: @above
#4  by: @4   

Agree a GPB wrote the post

By: @4
#5  by: me   

Of course A GPB wrote this. It's another of her multiple identities on greek rank

By: me
#6  by: 1,3,4,5,6 above   

All obviously written by the same person so I'll address them together. The "special book" you keep talking about is a compilation or record of all the things a sorority has done during the year. You can't write it if you don't do it. It shows the hundreds of ways that a sorority shows superiority. To win President's Trophy or runner up means you are the two most outstanding houses. To win one of the special awards means you are a top house. To win two, like Gamma Phi did, is unprecedented in the time I've been here. So save your jealous rantings. The OP presented facts. You're just presenting unreasoning hate.

By: 1,3,4,5,6 above
by: @aboveApr 27, 2014 11:22:48 AM

Theta and DDD should be congratulated. After those two are taken out of the picture it becomes about a section of the book. GPB took pictures and put together a good section or two. The little awards have nothing to do with who the next overall house was it just means you put together a good section of the book but not that you had a well rounded overall book to be in contention for the president's trophy. You just keep trying to spin it because you don't have any wins of any kind ever

By: @above
by: um...Apr 27, 2014 11:36:31 AM

If your entire house thinks that, then that's why the rest of the greeks don't consider you to be an outstanding house like Gamma Phi and Phi Phi -- winners of special awards. And those are wins, dear. No matter how you spin it.

By: um...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.