facebook

Top 5 always and forever

by: Ur mom

It’s always these five and it will never change. Don’t believe any rank that has AXO as a top hahahahah. Literally just depends on where you are from or your preferences on what’s “top.” Just rush and get off this website honestly. I come on here for amusement. But anyway here’s your top 5 no order

KKG, KAT, PBP , XO, DDD

Posted By: Ur mom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Ok mom.

By: lol
#2  by: Yes   

bump. these will always be the top 5. I wouldn’t particularly put it in this order but still

By: Yes
#3  by: Lollllll   

False info. Several have dropped and others have risen. But if you’re having to call out a house that tells me they’re doing something right. PBP here and I even recognize houses rising and others dropping.

By: Lollllll
by: NoAug 11, 2023 10:04:13 PM

Calling a house out bc it’s annoying that they are self ranking as a top

By: No
by: @noAug 12, 2023 6:04:54 AM

Why do you care? Quit caring so much and be supportive of the houses working hard to better their house. Your constant arguing is a reflection of you not them. Good luck in recruitment and let’s hope all the houses do well.

By: @no
#4  by: Wow   

Same girls down voting the post about houses rising are the same ones who continually post about the old top 5. OU Greek life is so strong and there are several houses that have worked hard at being present on campus, involved, building a strong sisterhood and worked on academics. Certain houses feel threatened and find ways to put these houses down. It’s a reflection on those who put others down. PNM’s, don’t listen to haters- they know they are threatened by these up and coming houses. Go with where you fit best, not what some stuck up HS hero or Mom thinks are the top houses. Good Luck!

By: Wow
by: YesAug 15, 2023 8:29:38 PM

This ^

by: Yes Aug 15, 2023 9:02:35 PM

THIS x a billion!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.