facebook

chi o and alpha phi

by: WTF?

Morons from these two houses seem to be posting a lot (and I mean a lot) of comments (even very old ones) where they claim that these are top 6 houses. Obviously they don't mean at OU -hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Posted By: WTF?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gphi   

Get over it, you will NEVER be top. Recruitment will show that, not greek rank.

By: Gphi
#2  by: Not GBP   

The honest truth is that Chi O and Alpha Phi are not top, especially after last year's recruitment.I would put GPB over both of them and maybe Pi Phi too. Otherwise, it's true that recruitment shows who is tops.

By: Not GBP
#3  by: North Greek   

Why are they doing this? When you read the comments on here it only makes you think less of Chi O and A Phi.

By: North Greek
by: Hahahaha^Apr 26, 2014 1:39:40 PM

GPB YOU are South Greek ... Hahahaha

By: Hahahaha^
#4  by: true   

True. I'm here to say it needs to stop.

By: true
#5  by: Who cares?   

You have no idea who writes what but your agenda is clear. You look foolish with your "who could be writing that game" or the "I know who wrote that" or your "let me tell everyone who's Greek at OU the real rankings of houses because obviously they don't know"

You randomly throw house names out and write your house by other houses. OU Greeks aren't stupid and know real house rankings,and if your charade is for PNMs and they actually believe the stuff you write on here they won't be welcomed in the top houses anyway. Top houses don't recruit on this site. It seems only one house has a vested interest in trying to make people believe their house is tops. Using Greekrank as a platform only proves it's not. Best of luck with that strategy your gonna need it because top houses are very apparent during recruitment.

By: Who cares?
#6  by: AP/XO   

No one knows it's girls from those houses. It could be alums from there or boyfriends or whatever. It's clearly supporters of XO or AP, though because neither house is a top house but there are thousands of comments on here saying they are. No one else would post that because there are too many other houses that are proven winners.

By: AP/XO
#7  by: ^   

Right ;) and no one knows if you're from the bottom tier GPB house either who's always looking up at both those houses and 6 others too

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.