facebook

a different guy from south greek

by: ranking

This is the ranking of the sororities in my opinion.

Theta, Tri Delta, Kappa
Gamma Phi, Pi Phi
Alpha Chi, DG, Chi O
AOII, AGD
AP

You'll notice that this ranking is a little different than the one that Alpha Phi usually posts. That's ok. It just shows what everyone thinks of their house now. Coming in 2nd in Scandals is not enough to erase the viciousness of the posts they've put up on this site.

Posted By: ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

Now that's a girl! Hahahahaha

By: LOL
#2  by: Really???   

No really I'm a different guy in South Greek. I'm the only one that doesn't agree with the guy you made up with philosophical discussion of the relative merits of Gphi and Aphi. Because really I don't think there's any comparison at all.

By: Really???
by: Right??Apr 24, 2014 12:08:39 AM

The first guy only mentioned two houses but GPB manufactured a guy to move their house up because the real guy didn't mention other names. Real guy got hose houses right. You would have addressed only those to houses if you were a guy but you aren't you are GPB that's why you listed them all so you could bump GPB up and APhi down. Come on Gphi you should be embarrassed you can do much better than this

By: Right??
#3  by: True   

No comparison. Gamma Phi won 2 of the special awards for president's trophy and Alpha Phi won 2nd in scandals. True. No comparison.

By: True
#4  by: Anon   

No guy would write that thing at the bottom either

By: Anon
#5  by: Teehee   

If you're gonna say your a guy at least write like one. No guy north or south Greek would ever write like this or chose those words.

By: Teehee
#6  by: Alpha PHI WINS   

The Alpha Phi who commented after #2 and again as #4 wins the STUPIDITY award. Obviously the original post was a parody of your earlier "South Greek Guy" post that was so stupid. Then you didn't even know you were being made fun of. This has been the most fun ever! And by the way, I'm not even a Gamma Phi so you didn't win that, but hey, you can't win everything, right Alpha Phi?

By: Alpha PHI WINS
#7  by: Oh   

This is really sad. You gotta feel sorry for her.

By: Oh
#8  by: Ranking   

This is the most realistic ranking. Alpha Phi is a middle house and competes with Chi O, AXO, and DG. They would like to think they're a top house but don't have anything to brag about. They did come in 2nd in Scandals but that doesn't make them a top house. Wait until they are able to recruit girls with good reputations and good grades. Wait until they win President's Trophy a few times. Then tell me they're a top house.

By: Ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.