facebook

one way to know who's posting

by: Scandals

If the post is about Scandals, it's obviously an Aphi. Everybody else is just does it for fun but it's kind of all Aphi has to be proud of. I just read through several of the comments and it was painfully obvious that they are obsessed with other people's Scandals partners. I don't know who anybody except my own house is doing Scandals with. It's completely creepy that she keeps asking that question.

Posted By: Scandals
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GOSH   

WOW of course it is. No one went to the VERY public show or talks about who's being invited to pair with different frats for next years show. Glad you can explain to all of us what's going on! Since you seem to know everything how bout telling us why no frats have asked GPB, that's the talk right now( just in case you spend all your time on this site and didn't know).

By: GOSH
#2  by: yeah   

Well, I guess GOSH just proved what the original poster said. Everybody went to the VERY public show but GOSH is the only one talking about who's inviting who for next year.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.