A phi

Agd
A O Pi
G phi

Posted By: Ou
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sooner   

How many times is Alpha Chi going to start a thread up-ranking themselves.

PNMs - AXO is not a top tier sorority. They are a solid mid-tier. No matter how many times they say it on this site.

By: Sooner
by: Sooner2Jul 24, 2023 1:16:01 AM

Why do you care so much?

By: Sooner2
by: ^^^Jul 24, 2023 10:06:07 PM

Why does Alpha Chi care so much? And how ridiculous is it that they put their house about Theta and put G Phi on the bottom. Hilarious!

By: ^^^
#2  by: For real   

Geeez…let it go. If Alpha Chi was up ranking themselves they would have put themselves equal or above Tri Delt. And G Phi is not a bottom house.

By: For real
by: Lol Jul 25, 2023 1:16:21 PM

But instead they are up ranking themselves above Theta which they come no where close to beating even with a new house.

The top 5 at OU will always be the same houses but in different orders from time to time. It’s been like this for years and definitely not going anywhere anytime soon.

Pi Phi
Kappa
Chi O
Tri Delt / Theta

By: Lol
by: Let it goJul 26, 2023 7:53:12 PM

She can’t let it go, she’s obsessed with Alpha Chi for some reason.

By: Let it go
#3  by: :)    

switch Axo and Theta and the rank is perfect. Axo is not a top 5 house at axo and won’t be anytime soon if they don’t get off greek rank up ranking themselves and not rushing better!

By: :)
#4  by: delulu   

what delusional world does axo live in to think they’re ranked 5th?

By: delulu
#5  by: Be Better   

Why does the same person keep commenting to make it look like everyone agrees with her? Why does she care so much about where AXO is ranked? In this day and age why is she putting other women down? Does it make her feel better about her house? I mean who really cares where a house is ranked?! And no I am not alpha chi cause I know she’s going to comment that.

By: Be Better
#6  by: YES!   

BY consistently upranking themselves, Alpha Chi is putting other houses down. If they would just embrace who they are, nobody would need to call them out. They are not top 5 and should stop acting like they are.

By: YES!
by: @YES!Jul 31, 2023 12:37:39 PM

See this is where many disagree with you. I don't see that AXO is putting other houses down. In my opinion, and it is just that, my opinion, AXO is a top 5 house. GPHi is not bottom but they most definitely are not in the top half at OU. Theta has dropped a lot in the last 5-7 years and most don't consider them a top house anymore. Pi Phi continues to say they are number 1 but I would put them closer to 3. Kappa is, and always will be, the top house at OU. XO has risen in the ranks from 5 years ago. Tri Delt is probably more on par with AXO. They get a lot of girls who would never get a top house but have someone they know in the house that pulls for them.

This isn't an attacking post, but a very honest interpretation of the Greek system at OU. All 11 houses are excellent and offer so much. But there are 2-3 houses that stand above everyone else due to their connections, money and unfortunately popularity. I personally wouldn't be happy in those houses b/c they are still very HS petty driven but the facts are the facts.

By: @YES!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.