facebook

it's anonymous folks!

by: Cracks me up

Everybody on this site who "knows" who's writing the different posts are hilarious. So you really think when you " tell" us who's written what we actually believe you? We don't but it's funny still. Appears the GPBs and the Aphi's have a little disagreement going on but more than likely it's someone playing both houses. If you think anyone believes that the Tridelta house remotely cares you are way dumber than you give yourself credit for. You know where each other's houses are so you could take it up with each other. No need to post you know who I am or you know who's done what because you honestly don't! LOL You don't and you look ridiculous saying you do. Teehee y'all do make a good read though.

Posted By: Cracks me up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wrong   

I'm a Tri Delta and I care. I was furious at our house being called cheaters by the Alpha Phis when they lost to us at Scandals. I had occasionally commented about the Alpha Phi's usual targets, the Gamma Phis, and their sometime targets the Thetas and Kappas. But it made my blood boil when it was my house. And yes, we know which house it is. There is not other house that could possibly care about who won Scandals. That's all you've got and sadly for you, we're better.

By: Wrong
by: HmmmApr 23, 2014 6:18:13 PM

I bet you a dollar the same person wrote these!

By: Hmmm
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 7:53:25 PM

It's definitely not a Tridelta and doubtful it's an alpha phi but because she's hating on APhi I vote it's a GPB

By: ^
#2  by: true   

It's hilarious that Alpha Phi doesn't think we know they're writing this stuff. S T U P I D!

By: true
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 7:54:57 PM

It's more hilarious that everyone knows the GPB's can't stand whoever is writing it and going all berserk on this site.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.