facebook

gpb... 2015 scandals partner??

by: LOL

GPB doesn't have a single crazy girl and all the frats adore them that's why

Theta, Kappa, DDD, XO, PBP,AP,DG all have been asked by a frat to pair for scandals next year-- some if those houses have been asked by 2 or 3 frats already. PBP and DG weren't in scandals this past year and yet some really great frats wanted to pair with them for next year.

Who is the great and fabulous GPB paired with?????

Posted By: LOL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alpha Phi   

Don't you ever get tired of this? Really, you're just making your house look so bad. I'm not a Gamma Phi so I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that this question is the reason your house has such a bad reputation. This is the reason we are not having anything to do with Alpha Phi anymore. You've moved your house outside the realm of our greek community and we're done with you.

By: Alpha Phi
by: ^Apr 21, 2014 11:07:01 PM

LOL great comeback-- FYI-- APhi is paired with SigEp... I think... I'm not APhi either... But your answer is totally priceless, it was a very simple question

By: ^
by: Alpha PhiApr 21, 2014 11:21:11 PM

Very simple question for a girl in their house which I am not. I would expect you to know what goes on in Alpha Phi chapter since (though you are smart to try to deny it) you're obviously a member of that house. But truly a silly question and one that doesn't prove anything. In fact, I'm not even sure where you're going with it.

by: Haha^Apr 21, 2014 11:44:38 PM

Simple question- who asked them?? They are so fabulous you know( wink wink)

By: Haha^
by: @aboveApr 21, 2014 11:45:57 PM

You're drunk and not making any sense. Go home.

By: @above
by: Haha^Apr 21, 2014 11:48:09 PM

Which frat is fabulously wonderful GPB paired with for scandals 2015? What part if that question is difficult to understand??

By: Haha^
by: @aboveApr 21, 2014 11:55:01 PM

If you want to know, go ask a Gamma Phi. I don't know and I'm not going to ask just to satisfy your curiosity. Besides, it's a silly question that doesn't mean anything. Also the fabulous wink wink is a bit bizarre.

By: @above
#2  by: What's that sound??   

Crickets

By: What's that sound??
#3  by: Teehee   

How do u shut up a GPB who stalks Greek rank? Ask who their 2015 scandals partner is!

By: Teehee
by: Aphi aboveApr 22, 2014 12:21:31 AM

Alas, now you know that the people you're talking to on here really aren't Gamma Phis. Glad you were able to prove what everyone's been saying. Too bad that it makes you look even more reprehensible.

By: Aphi above
#4  by: Tick tock tick tock   

Now that someone mentioned this as a motive I was just wondering if it was true? Does GPB have a Scandals partner for next year or do the frats really not like them?

By: Tick tock tick tock
by: ^Apr 22, 2014 2:46:05 PM

As far as people kn

by: ^Apr 22, 2014 2:47:32 PM

Know they don't .they generally are the second or third pick of frats

#5  by: Alpha Phi   

Again, I apologize for the tone of voice and content of my Alpha Phi sister's comments. This is horribly embarrassing for our house.

by: LOLApr 22, 2014 11:09:09 PM

Sure it is! It's embarrassing for GPB and all their jealous girls who now are pretending to be an APhi. GPB can't answer the question because no frat has asked so they deflect and blame APhi.

By: LOL
by: IIIIIIIIIApr 22, 2014 11:14:43 PM

^ If you are going to troll, at least try to be subtle about it.

By: IIIIIIIII
#6  by: So   

I'm sure some frat will ask this house as soon as all the top
houses decide exactly which frat invitation to accept. KAO DDD KKG XO PBP APhi DG all have invitations from frats. I'm sure GPB will be some frats 3rd or 4th choice. Either way I can see why they are so stinking jealous of all the other sororities.

By: So
#7  by: My take   

My take is that there are no Gamma Phis on here. The girl that you keep calling a Gamma Phi sometimes has been me and I'm not in that house. I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. Just because you don't know the answer to a question doesn't mean anything except that you're ignorant of something else.

By: My take

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.