facebook

Greek Preview Day

by: Dallas

I was at Greek preview day and loved all the houses! The Alpha Chi house is amazing! All the girls at all the houses were so nice, I really don’t know how to choose which one I would fit into the best. The houses ranked bottom on here were just as nice as the higher ranked houses.

Posted By: Dallas
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shorty   

I agree the AXO new house is gorgeous. During recruitment keep an open mind and you will hopefully organically end up in the right house for you.

By: Shorty
#2  by: truth   

written by an AXO

By: truth
by: DallasApr 3, 2023 5:18:47 PM

What? I’m still in high school

By: Dallas
by: ^^Apr 4, 2023 10:58:27 PM

ha ha

By: ^^
#3  by: Lol   

Definitely written by an AXO 🤣 They will never learn to stop posting on this site trying to make themselves look better. Everyone knows they are ranked 6th at best

By: Lol
by: Huh?May 18, 2023 12:18:54 AM

How is this an AXO post? OP only mentioned that their new house is nice which it is. And then went on to praise all the girls at all the houses.

By: Huh?
by: Hmmm...May 18, 2023 10:47:07 AM

I would probably put them 8th...

It's funny how a random girl who went to Greek preview day just happened on this site and wanted to write about her experience at Alpha Chi.

By: Hmmm...
by: NormalNormanMay 19, 2023 8:08:44 PM

Must suck to have AXO envy disorder. All that was said was their house was nice. She then mentions how nice all the girls at all the houses were and it will be hard to decide which house she prefers. Geez grow up haters!

By: NormalNorman
by: Why?Jun 21, 2023 9:26:28 PM

That's funny - Why would I envy a group of mediocre girls who were rejected by the top 5?

By: Why?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.