facebook

need some info about sororities

by: rushing in fall 2023

hey everyone! i’m a pnm rushing in fall 2023 and wanted to see what everyone thought of my wanting to rush theta. their insta makes me feel like i would fit in with them but i do wanna know if they have a good reputation and what people think about them along with basic info!! i also like kkg from their vibe!! pls reach out if you could!!

Posted By: rushing in fall 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You got it <3   

Hi! Both have great reputations, but I will say go in with an open mind! Too often do girls get their feelings really hurt or crushed when they’re so focused on individuals house. Just enjoy the experience, and have fun!

By: You got it <3
#2  by: <3   

theta is a really amazing group of girls and so well rounded. if you think you would fit in, you probably would. I have a lot of friends in theta and they are the sweetest and most supportive but also so fun and know how to have a good time!

By: <3
#3  by: Honestly    

Theta sucks. I would choose kappa over them by a landslide, but suggest considering other houses because there are a few that are better.

By: Honestly
#4  by: good luck   

Hey! I never had the interest of rushing but if I could give personal input would suggest theta! Definitely check everyone out and be open but I have a lot of friends in theta and they are the nicest people you will ever meet. There sisterhood is great and still know how to have fun. Lots of people would say they are “wifey material” and overall just the kind of energy you always want to be around :)

By: good luck
by: .Mar 28, 2023 8:02:56 PM

You didn’t have an interest in rushing yet you’re on Greek rank?

By: .
by: grow up Mar 29, 2023 6:14:58 PM

y’all take GR way too seriously like chill it’s not that deep. go lick a cactus then

By: grow up
#5  by: advice   

Find a house where you fit in with the girls during the time you're actually meeting them. Don't decide by looking at a house's insta and think you're making a good decision. In fact, there are many other great houses that are not theta or kappa

By: advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.