facebook

CONGRATS PI PHI and LAMBDA

by: Greek Insider

Congrats Pi Phi and Lambda for being named the Top Sorority and Fraternity again!. In secret balloting you were both chosen with over 90% of Rushees as their goal or dream bid!

Posted By: Greek Insider
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

Thanks, mom!!!

By: ^
by: MumOct 29, 2022 11:15:59 PM

I am sorry you are bitter and didn’t make the cut. Both are extremely selective and I am certain you would have felt just so out of place I am sure you fit in a lot better with the plain forgettable crowd.

By: Mum
by: ^^^^Oct 30, 2022 1:11:01 AM

You poor little thing. It must be tough having to think up so many burns when you brag about something that didn't happen and get caught

By: ^^^^
by: Greek ExpertNov 3, 2022 12:16:41 AM

Well bless your heart. It must be though when your kids are disappointed and end up at their 2nd or 3rd choice. Not everyone is desirable. At least all the Pi Phis got the girls they wanted.

By: Greek Expert
#2  by: Greek Expert   

Congrats

By: Greek Expert
#3  by: Observer   

They are top

By: Observer
#4  by: Sooner Sam   

Bump this

By: Sooner Sam
#5  by: Oh wow....   

This is like saying KD at OSU is the top house b/c they won this similar award. These are all based on filling out the paperwork and checking off the boxes.
Pi Phi and Lambda are not the top houses at OU. But I am so glad that the Pi Phi mom posted this to try and make her daughters house look better.

By: Oh wow....
by: …Aug 1, 2023 12:12:32 AM

I would say Pi Phi is definitely the top house or at least second best depending on preference.. I can’t say the same for Lambda

By: …

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.