most fun: alpha phi
pretty girls/baddies: chi o
smart/school based: theta
best physical house: kappa/chi o

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh   

Alpha phi is not a top house. Are we just forgetting tridelt?

By: huh
by: yuhNov 25, 2021 1:18:05 AM

theyre top when it comes to having fun tho. Frats always have mixers with alpha phi first because of their reputation.

By: yuh
by: GeezDec 5, 2021 7:55:28 AM

You're all over the place with your APhi hate, Mom.

By: Geez
by: real rep of APApr 19, 2022 7:20:19 PM

The Alpha Pis are very regimented and inspected before they can go out. They have the kind of clothes they can wear each day to class and they better be dressed that way if a member sees them. They also need to have hair and makeup done. That impresses the adult women who make up the vast majority of this board. And boys that are attracted to highly made up woman also like them.

By: real rep of AP
by: hilariousMay 6, 2022 9:21:45 PM

It's so funny when girls get on here and rank a house by how attractive they are to fraternities. Top and even middle houses don't do that.

By: hilarious
#2  by: yikes   

Theta does not have the best sisterhood. So cliquey.

By: yikes
by: !! Dec 7, 2021 4:27:15 AM

then which house does? naturally sororities have friend groups but i think theta does the best at integrating a whole pc together.

By: !!
by: faxDec 7, 2021 4:34:52 AM

Kappa

By: fax
by: thisDec 7, 2021 4:35:43 AM

you must be joking… im just gonna tell myself you were.

By: this
#3  by: What?   

AXO HAS THE TOP PHILANTHROPY AHAHAHAH during rush I literally asked a girl about their philanthropy before philanthropy round and she literally responded “idk I think it has something to do with self care haha but you’ll find out tomorrow”. Super upsetting to me I literally dropped them that night

By: What?
by: AhahJan 13, 2022 12:35:21 AM

Ahahha sounds like them 💀💀💀

By: Ahah
by: axoApr 6, 2022 1:47:59 AM

Literally care nothing about philanthropy. All they seem to care about is whether they get a pretty class regardless of their grades or reputations.

By: axo
by: sounds rightApr 19, 2022 7:24:54 PM

I came to mention this like because it's equally weird that AXO is a top house (they're not) or that they have a great philanthropy (they don't)

By: sounds right
#4  by: okaaaay   

So GPhi, Tri Delt, DG, AOPi, and AGD are just plain irrelevant? That's mean.

By: okaaaay
by: OU 2022Feb 23, 2022 8:35:43 PM

These are great houses as well. My roommates are G Phi and AOII. They have sweet, pretty, smart girls. Love how well AOII is doing and G Phi. I am not sure why people are so tough on Tri-Delt.

By: OU 2022
#5  by: OU    

KKG =Going for the Krappa record of delusions of grandeur. Nonexistent sisterhood in a cult. Krappa worshippers R us.

By: OU
by: btwMay 20, 2022 10:38:22 PM

No one at OU calls Kappa Krappa. If you're bored at Usc, go make a friend and get off our board.

By: btw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.