facebook

gpb stop hijacking this site

by: No one cares

No one really cares. I've seen things written about all the sororities on this site. GPB is ok, but girls don't cry if they are cut from them. The top houses don't consider them any type of competition during recruitment. All the girls in GPB were cut by the top houses and yes we know who we cut. It appears GPB doesn't even have a good sisterhood because if you did and were a top house you wouldn't be so invested in public opinion. Top frats only ask GPB as a partner when a top sorority has to turn them down because of multiple offers( ex: it's the only reason GPB was paired with SigEp--- theta had turned them down and all the top sororities were paired leaving sig ep no choice).GPB hasn't ever won anything either. Just give it up and tell the truth or get classy and don't respond to the negative criticism( the top houses don't). I'm tired of all GPB rants on this site.

Posted By: No one cares
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: at above   

Oh I think you care quite a lot and are threatened by them. Why else the long hateful rant? Don't be so obsessed with them. They probably don't even know your miserable house exists.

By: at above
#2  by: ^   

I'm not threatened. Every girl in GPB was cut by my house. I am tired of hearing your house whine all the time on this site. Every house is bashed on this site. I think you're jealous of the top houses and are obsessed with being cut by the best houses. You really are making your house look like it's full of crazy people.

By: ^
by: SmirkingJan 27, 2014 10:38:55 AM

Yeah everyone else is crazy. And your not desperate.

By: Smirking
by: ^Jan 27, 2014 11:31:25 AM

Might want to smirk in an English class

#3  by: You're a creep   

"Every girl in Gamma Phi Beta was cut by my house" Oh really, what house is that? Let's see how brave you now little miss anonymous coward.

By: You're a creep
by: ^Jan 27, 2014 11:02:15 AM

Kappa theta pi phi chi o Tridelt cut EVERY GPB girl-- but you already knew that didn't you? Most are cut by APhi these days too

by: @#3Jan 27, 2014 11:32:34 AM

Might want to get off this site and to an English class too

By: @#3
by: IIIIIIIIIJan 28, 2014 7:21:42 PM

^ Beat me to it.

By: IIIIIIIII
#4  by: Oh please   

If you are in a decent house which I highly, highly doubt, you must be some awful legacy that crept through the cracks during rush. Girls in top houses don't spend every waking minute of their lives caring-oh I'm sorry-"not caring" about Gamma Phi Beta.

By: Oh please
by: ^Jan 27, 2014 11:00:37 AM

Agree top houses don't care about GPB. I agree GPB needs to get a grip on their crazee girls too!

#5  by: hey   

Obviously you're not in one of the houses you listed. The girls in those houses love the Gamma Phis, which you would know if you really were in one of those houses. Also, the people that are writing "all the GPB rants on this site" are girls in those houses like me. I am absolutely certain that you aren't in my house. If we had anyone like you we'd demand her pin immediately. You are an embarrassment to OU Pan.

By: hey
by: ^Jan 27, 2014 10:26:34 PM

LOL! Nice try gamma phi

by: TrueJan 27, 2014 11:24:00 PM

True statement. And I'm not a Gamma Phi either. But they are friends with our house and with other OU houses. Too bad the haterlady is missing out on friendship and fun!

By: True
by: IIIIIIIIIJan 28, 2014 7:22:53 PM

^ Someone gets it.

#6  by: Haha   

They just keep on. Classless

By: Haha
by: ^Jan 29, 2014 6:34:13 PM

LOL Do you even go here???

by: ^^^^Jan 29, 2014 9:26:12 PM

LOL yes, in fact, I do. Do you?

By: ^^^^
by: @hahaJan 29, 2014 10:31:06 PM

I do and most people think GPhi is a lower mid tier house. After seeing your house's behavior on this site, I think that's a rather kind opinion of GPB.

By: @haha
by: IIIIIIIIIJan 29, 2014 10:54:11 PM

^ The only issue being its an anonymous website where you can post anything (to some degree) without letting loose what house you are affiliated with. Same problem with an anonymous hazing hotline. Want to make a problem for a rival house? Give the line a call and watch the fallout.

by: ^Jan 29, 2014 10:56:25 PM

Exactly! Try explaining that to GPB before they totally unravel!

by: Orig PosterJan 29, 2014 10:57:20 PM

She's not smart enough to realize that college students know the meaning of "anonymous." She thinks if she writes something and blames it on the Gamma Phis that everyone will believe it.

By: Orig Poster
by: ^Jan 29, 2014 11:00:54 PM

Fool. You aren't the original poster. Guess how I know that?

#7  by: That girl...   

Just keeps going. She actually has this site memorized. Who does that? She's just a little obsessed and accuses everyone else of being obsessed with her house. Chick seems to be a little paranoid too.

By: That girl...
#8  by: what   

this stalker loves to say OU pan

By: what
by: ^Jan 31, 2014 6:17:15 PM

Another bump up that makes no sense

#9  by: Anon   

People don't cate about Gphi

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.