facebook

Sorority Ranks

by: OU

Kappa, Theta, ChiO, AXO, APhi, PiPhi, TriDelt, AOII, GPhi, AGD, DG

Posted By: OU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Needs to be said    

Love the alpha chis I’ve met but not a chance they’re in the top 5 as a sorority. The house is great honestly one of my favorites but not a lot of girls go into rush planning on alpha chi when I came here I didn’t even know it was a sorority. Love the peeps I‘ve met & not saying it shouldn’t be a top house because it’s great but it’s not considered a top at OU.

By: Needs to be said
by: Yes...Mar 21, 2021 1:57:18 PM

This ^^^^ Exactly.

Alpha Chis are great and the girls in the house are happy to be there, but the ones I know did not start rush dreaming of being an Alpha Chi.

By: Yes...
by: @needs to be said Mar 23, 2021 9:40:50 PM

While I agree partly with this, it is changing. More and more girls are interested in Axo coming into OU. It may not be top of their radar coming in BUT once they get here and start day 1 of recruitment they love them.
And less and less girls want Pi Phi and Tri Delt anymore. I know for a fact that Tulsa and OKC area girls don’t want either of those houses. Pi Phi has really messed up with OKlahoma girls the last 3-4 years. Tri Delt took some major QR Tulsa girls over the last 3 years and it’s become a house not wanted.
So maybe what you’re saying is true...but it is changing. I would bet that this fall recruitment will be a major shift for AXO.
AXO stole our top girl this year. When that starts happening, we realize things are changing.

By: @needs to be said
by: Rank whatApr 4, 2021 6:08:28 PM

So let me get this straight...rankings are based on the prospective girls coming in, that aren’t in a house and haven’t experienced relationships in a house or campus life? Surely, what girls think before they even have a clue what Greek life is at OU aren't the deciding factor! 🙄

By: Rank what
#12  by: ?   

Tri Delt above Chi O ans APhi last

By: ?
#13  by: Bumper   

Bumping this one too. Stop living in the past. Things have changed and it’s all good

By: Bumper
#14  by: Bumper   

Bumping

By: Bumper
#15  by: Bump   

Bumping again lol

By: Bump
#16  by: Reality   

Kappa is tops!

By: Reality
#17  by: Theta    

Theta should be top spot.

By: Theta
#18  by: ok   

bump

By: ok
#19  by: Boomer   

You got the first 3 right.

After that I'd put Tri Delt, AXO together.

After that GPhi.

Pi Phi next, because even though they have reasonably good grades and campus involvement, who wants to be a part of mean girls.

Then AOPi, AGD, DG. All need to work on their grades.

Dead last: APhi.

By: Boomer
by: this right hereApr 5, 2021 3:47:05 PM

Boomer has it almost right but I'd put Theta, Kappa, Chi O as 1-2-3 OR as first tier, any order, depending on whether you're going for looks/social (ChiO), grades (Theta) or social connections (Kappa) as the most important part of being in top tier. They're all top tier, but each one is a little different in what factor of top tier is the strongest.

By: this right here
#20  by: Sooner   

I'd rearrange the lower houses. Theta, Kappa, Chi O, AXO, TriDelt, PiPhi, GPhi, DG, AOPi, AGD, Alpha Phi.

By: Sooner

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.