facebook

gpb

by: Bottom feeders

GPB has never been a good house at OU and hasn't won anything in our lifetimes. Whoever keeps making fun of them needs to stop. Listing them as a top house in a discussion post just to be able to repeatedly leave mean comments isn't nice. It's mean even if it is true and reflects badly on our greek system. Let them have their fantasies on Greek rank it's all they have.

Posted By: Bottom feeders
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hum...   

It's interesting of why you are constantly putting down Gamma Phi. You are the only one who thinks this even though you repeatedly comment on here with your opinion pretending to be different people. You might want to consider either getting help or learning self restraint.

By: hum...
by: ^Dec 4, 2013 1:55:00 PM

So you know everyone who's posting on this site? Sorry honey your house isn't good here

By: ^
by: um...Dec 4, 2013 3:00:06 PM

Honey, it's not my house but I can tell it's always you posting because of your inability to write the English language without major deficits. Everyone can tell the posts you make (100% of the ones critical of Gamma Phi). I'm sorry that you're spending your time on this website instead of being at the writing center...

By: um...
by: ^Dec 4, 2013 11:45:56 PM

LOL nice comeback. Truth is she's right GPB is a low bottom feeder house.

by: @ummmDec 4, 2013 11:47:33 PM

Better check your usage of deficits too

By: @ummm
#2  by: LOL   

Looks like their actually making fun of themselves now and dragging ATO down with them. Poor Guys!

By: LOL
#3  by: morons   

you're a moron if you think gamma phi is a bottom house - they're pretty similar to theta

By: morons
by: hahaDec 5, 2013 3:15:58 PM

This actually made me LOL

By: haha
#4  by: @morans   

You are a Moran. GPB does not get good PMNs during recruitment. They are not smart their spring pledge class reported a 2.95 GPA. They never ever ever win anything. There is no comparison.

By: @morans
by: ^^^moronDec 5, 2013 6:27:42 PM

I just looked at their grades and they were in the top 3 both semesters last year.Even if new members didn't do as well 2nd semester they did first semester and the rest of the house did second. Who cares if they don't come in #1. If they're #2 or #3 they're ahead of all the other houses except 1 or 2.

By: ^^^moron
by: @@moranDec 5, 2013 6:30:03 PM

The word is "moron" not "moran" and you didn't make a typo you simply have the worst command of the English language of anyone on here. The word "moron" absolutely applies to you.

By: @@moran
#5  by: Gamma Phi   

I don't know if they've come in first in anything recently, but they placed in almost everything last year. They're a very successful sorority and got an amazing pc this year.

By: Gamma Phi
by: ^Dec 6, 2013 10:30:59 AM

LOL last year they didn't even make scandals- you forgot that. Last year is the only yr they have placed in a few events and spring grades was because they reported their spring pledge class in a different category with a 2.95. It's relevant because the top 6 houses in grades were separated by .1. Top houses point to years of placing and winning. Sorry GPB no PNMs hope for your house. Top houses don't spring recruit either.

by: @aboveDec 6, 2013 5:40:56 PM

Sounds like a lot of excuses to me... All grades were reported according to university standards.

By: @above
#6  by: Honest    

We get it you're an English major, however instead of constantly correcting grammatical errors you should focus on the real topic at hand. Gamma Phi Beta does have some very kind young woman but they are not a top tier house, ask anyone on the OU campus besides a G Phi or some guy that's dating one and they will tell you that they do not rank in the top five. Also, AO|| being ranked in the top five is an error. Clearly there has been a lot of self -ranking which is an indicator that no one should take this websites ranking seriously. On a side note KKG has some beautiful woman, some are very nice but a large quantity of them will claim to be better than the rest, but upon their photo scandal they brought disdain and a lack of class. For instance, I found out about the incident and spoke to a family friend whose daughter will attend OU in the fall and seeing the photos made her scared for her daughter to go through rush at all and if so she definitely wouldn't pledge Kappa. Kappa has ruined the integrity and sisterhood not only for their house but for the Greek system as a whole. They should no longer hold their top tier position.

By: Honest
by: ^Dec 6, 2013 10:33:57 AM

Doubtful the girl would get a kappa bid anyway. It's very selective and generally you need help from someone in the house, meaning you actually know kappas. The same holds true for the other top houses- theta, Tridelt,chi o, and pi phi. The girl better watch out she doesn't want to end up in the GPB house!

by: @aboveDec 6, 2013 5:45:14 PM

We get it. You're a moron. Sorry, "moran." ha ha ha! You obviously know nothing about what people at OU think. I go there and I know. Chi O and Pi Phi are lower middle houses. Gamma Phi is a top tier house but not at the very top. Tri Delta is the top house and Kappa is second. Everyone who knows anything knows that a couple of girls, one of whose boyfriends made a social media mistake does not ruin the house.

By: @above
by: ^Dec 6, 2013 7:31:02 PM

LOL GPB is not any where near a top house at OU. No one wants to be a GPB they settle for it after KKG DDD KAO XO PBP all cut them. The one thing all GPBs have in common is they were cut by those 5 houses. Go through OU recruitment and find out-- oh FYI above I go to OU to and am honest

#7  by: So true   

Hahaha

By: So true
#8  by: teehee   

They put two sections of a book together during their free time it got them a consolation prize, but really when all the houses can't win the consolation cuz they ACTUALLY WON this house goes on and on about it. Since no one likes them and frats choose them last to pair with I guess they have plenty of time to do a couple sections of a book. They haven't won anything in our lifetimes, pitiful really. One look and you know how they rank at OU.

By: teehee
#9  by: Greek   

Awkward girls who still fantasize on Greek rank

By: Greek
by: YepApr 29, 2014 12:21:01 AM

Like 24/7

By: Yep
#10  by: Never   

Ever ever have they won anything

By: Never

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.