AOPI
AGD

This is my PERSONAL opinion.

Posted By: Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 8
#1  by: ...   

Here we go again...

Que it up - First, someone has to say AXO is not that high. Then, PBP and DDD are not that low. APHI will demand to be top tier or at top of the middle tier. Then someone will chime in that their are only two tiers. Finally someone will come though and bump all the stop ranking threads.

Who wants to go first?

By: ...
by: ?Oct 9, 2020 2:18:43 PM

Have you seen the DDD and PBP PC?????

By: ?
by: YesOct 9, 2020 4:45:18 PM

I have seen their pledge classes. Some of those girls are so heinous they might be the first or second generation of their family to walk upright. Is that the answer you are looking for? Are you a Mom or alum? Most of the OU Greek system in in Dallas by now, not posting on Greek Rank.

Here's the deal - DDD and PBP recruited some beautiful, talented, and intelligent girls. So did AXO, APhi, DG, AOPi, Theta, Kappa, GPhi, AGD, and Chi O. Stop tearing down the new member classes. Let them be proud of the letters on their chest.

By: Yes
by: ^Oct 11, 2020 11:28:48 PM

Your shallowness is showing. Most houses don't choose new members for their looks. Come back when you know which ones are in PLC and which are NM or Community scholars, which ones are on cheer or pom, which ones are valedictorians from hs, etc Just looking at 'em is ridiculous.

By: ^
by: SarcasmOct 12, 2020 8:33:07 AM

It was a sarcastic respose to question "Have you seen DDD's and PBP's pledge class?"

By: Sarcasm
#2  by: Lol   

Laughing

By: Lol
by: Yo momma Oct 12, 2020 8:31:09 PM

Me too - the drama on this site never ends

By: Yo momma
by: also laughingOct 20, 2020 11:25:16 PM

AXO and ChiO are so ridiculous. It makes me feel bad for them

By: also laughing
by: agree^Dec 5, 2020 11:08:41 PM

The sad thing is that XO and AXO keep posting these same silly ranks. Who do they think they're kidding?

By: agree^
#3  by: pathetic   

Why is AXO so thirsty?

By: pathetic
by: Sorry Oct 11, 2020 12:58:31 AM

Hate to break it to you but AXO isn’t being thirsty. It’s just what’s accurate.

By: Sorry
by: UmmmOct 11, 2020 5:27:33 PM

Don’t be jealous that houses are moving up you’re falling. If you want to be better then be better.

By: Ummm
by: Stay thirstyOct 13, 2020 11:21:45 AM

There's somebody on here boosting AXO all day, every day.

AXO is what it is - average college girls known for having a good time who aren't too worried about their grades. It's not rising, it's not falling, it's the exact same place it's always been.

By: Stay thirsty
by: NopeOct 19, 2020 11:32:05 AM

AXO is a great house! They don’t deserve your hateful comments.

By: Nope
by: @OPOct 19, 2020 9:33:36 PM

Good question. They're thirsty because they tried the Alpha Phi strategy of going for looks instead of personality and have pretty much ruined their house. They got mediocre girls who don't hang around with each other so their sisterhood went completely downhill and their looks weren't great. They went from a solid mid house to an upper low house. They're trying to fix their mess on here, poor girls.

By: @OP
by: @@OPOct 20, 2020 3:36:16 AM

Your jealousy is showing. Pathetic attempt to drag down a house. It’s clear AXO is rising and some houses feel threatened. Be happy for them and stop spreading hate.

By: @@OP
#4  by: :)   

Replace XO with PiPhi, and move DG down to the very bottom. Then you’re spot on.

By: :)
#5  by: Getting closer   

OK so it seems that this rank is getting closer to what's real. PBP and DDD dropped. I would put APhi on top line. Just my 2 cents.

By: Getting closer
by: YikesOct 15, 2020 8:15:42 AM

THIRSTY ALPHA PHI ALERT

By: Yikes
by: @gettingcloserNov 25, 2020 9:13:03 AM

this comment aged poorly......yikes for aphi

By: @gettingcloser
#6  by: Truth   

Finally someone had the guts to post the true ranks!

By: Truth
#7  by: Dang    

Finally the real truth. So over the same houses posting their fake rank. Houses have risen and houses have dropped. Good to see this!

By: Dang
#8  by: This!   

Yesssss

By: This!
#9  by: Boomer Sooner!   

This is right. Good job OP. I'm a Kappa by the way and agree with these lists.

By: Boomer Sooner!
#10  by: Down with OP   

OP has it right

By: Down with OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.