facebook

actual sorority rankings

by: Real

After a few months after rush we can start to see how the houses rush played out.
Top 5: Chi o, Pi phi, Tri delt, kappa, theta
Mid: Aphi, Axo, DG
Lower: gphi, aopi, agd

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: boom   

Tri Delt Theta Pi Phi Kappa XO
AXO APhi GPhi AOPi DG AGD

By: boom
by: @boomOct 23, 2019 4:32:16 PM

If this is in order within tiers, it is wrong.
Maybe the second tier is correct but the first tier is all wrong. XO is not in the top tier. But the top tier is not Tri Delt first or Pi Phi top 3.
Just my opinion but it doesn't really matter...it's all personal opinions.

By: @boom
by: HiOct 24, 2019 1:33:37 AM

2nd tier is wrong too but who cares

By: Hi
by: closeJan 3, 2020 11:00:36 PM

KAPPA/PIPHI/CHIO/TRIDELT/THETA

By: close
#12  by: Honest question    

What makes a house “top house”

By: Honest question
by: @ Honest QuestionOct 24, 2019 1:24:49 PM

That's a good question. Because it means something different to everyone. Guys would base a top house based on looks and girls who are cool and fun to hang with! Different houses base top on involvement, grades, philanthropy, etc.
Some "top" houses argue that looks don't matter because they have girls in their houses that don't fit that mold. I think overall that OU has about 6 or 7 houses that if you lined up girls in matching shirts, you wouldn't be able to pick which house they belong to. This is only saying that the houses are becoming more and more alike and there really isn't a top tier anymore. And don't go guessing that I'm in a lower house because I am not. I am actually in what most consider a top house but some of my very best friends are in what some say are middle tier and they are awesome girls! They easily could be in any house and fit the mold of them all. They were a legacy to another top house or made it to the last day with a different house and didn't make it to their top list. But they are all so happy so it doesn't really matter.
But what make a house a "top house" honestly is all a matter of opinion. My house goes for a certain type and some of the houses are only considered "top" because of old reputation and name.

By: @ Honest Question
by: Yesss Nov 18, 2019 2:08:19 PM

It’s all personal
Opinion. All the houses are great and have awesome girls in them, but they often attract slightly different types of girls. That doesn’t make one better than another; it just makes them different.

By: Yesss
#13  by: Things change    

XO Tri Delt Kappa Theta AXO
Pi Phi APhi GPhi AOPi DG AGD

By: Things change
by: Yes Nov 19, 2019 5:04:14 AM

Loving thins

By: Yes
#14  by: Agree   

Agree with original poster

By: Agree
by: YassssNov 19, 2019 12:23:03 PM

So do I ^^^

By: Yassss
by: got it Dec 14, 2019 7:45:31 AM

At least the OP got the top line right

By: got it
#15  by: YES!!!   

THIS IS SOOOOOO ACCURATE

By: YES!!!
by: Greek girls Dec 18, 2019 6:59:32 PM

Agree^^^

By: Greek girls
#16  by: boooooom   

also on board with the OP

By: boooooom
by: sameDec 27, 2019 9:24:16 PM

Tri Delt, Pi Phi, Theta, Kappa
Chi O, A Phi, AXO
DG, Gamma Phi, AGD, Aopi

By: same
by: ugotitDec 29, 2019 8:33:32 PM

completely agree with the OP right here

By: ugotit
by: ????Jan 6, 2020 6:25:40 PM

ChiO top line, TBH after this year’s rush I’d put them top 3.

By: ????
by: RefreshJan 29, 2020 7:41:31 AM

It is cool to see peeps opinions instead of house bashing! Everyone should feel their houses are best! Boomer Sooner! Happy Hump Day.

By: Refresh
#17  by: !!   

I’ve never agreed more

By: !!
by: me tooDec 31, 2019 4:34:14 PM

same-totally agree w OP

By: me too
by: happy Jan 1, 2020 12:23:33 AM

I also agree that the op nailed this ranking

By: happy
by: liking thisJan 6, 2020 5:19:20 PM

ChiO-PiPhi-Kappa-TriDelt-Theta

By: liking this
by: Personal OpinionJan 29, 2020 1:52:49 AM

XO/ DDD/ KKG
APHI/ THETA/ AXO
PI PHI/ DG/ GPHI
AGD/ AOPi

This is just how I view it, interchangeable within tiers ..I know everyone will not agree with this but It is my opinion!
All houses are good! Not hating bc I think we have a great Greek System!

By: Personal Opinion
by: greek lifeJan 29, 2020 10:47:50 AM

100% agree with OP

By: greek life
by: Not being rude at allJan 29, 2020 11:50:13 AM

I just do not see Pi Phi as the 2nd top house. No one I know wanted Pi Phi. I knew girls going in that wanted XO and Kappa , DDD and maybe a few Thetas but never did I hear anyone say I really want Pi Phi. That is why so many girls on here think A PHI and AXO are barely below that tier bc many girls liked those 2 houses. I’m in a top tier house but I know I have personal friends that cut some of these houses for mid tier houses. I know Pi Phis I really like but that was my experience. The least desired of those 5 were Theta and Pi Phi. Everyone was loving XO and Tri Delt, Kappa behind that because of their obstacles with rush this year. Still a amazing house! DG was talked about as well!

By: Not being rude at all
by: nopeJan 29, 2020 3:51:33 PM

I was a RhoG and saw a completely different experience with my group than the person above. Lots of the girls wanted Pi Phi and there were many tears when they were cut by Pi Phi. I'm a DG, so I'm saying this with no bias. It's well known that both Kappa & Theta had really bad recruitments this year, so the girls that I was with pretty much all chose Pi Phi over those 2 houses. I'm not sure why there is such a crusade against Pi Phi on this site, but I guess people usually try to tear down the houses at the top, so that's all I can figure out.

By: nope
by: @nopeJan 29, 2020 8:15:52 PM

Every group is not the same! Are you serious that girls were actually crying!? What!!!????? That is so ridiculous! I’m not in a crusade against Pi Phi, just wasn’t my jam or any of my friends in my pledge class and yes girls did cut them in my pledge class. They cut me but I sure wasn’t crying about it. It all works out and I ended up with my first choice. I was just sharing my experience. Like I stated I like all the houses, it wasn’t a dig just a observation.

By: @nope
by: YESSSS!!!Jan 31, 2020 8:33:24 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADMITTING THAT PI PHI CUT YOU!!! so happy for everyone to read where your bitterness towards Pi Phi comes from!! You bash Pi Phi on this site all the time & I’m so glad that people now know why. They didn’t want you. Get over it and move on. And yes, lots of girls cry when they’re cut.

By: YESSSS!!!
#18  by: Boom Soon   

Actually legit rank..could move some around on top line but that is it!

By: Boom Soon
by: you know what’s up Jan 30, 2020 8:51:25 AM

completely agree w/ the person above^^

By: you know what’s up
by: @boomersoonJan 30, 2020 12:19:48 PM

Meant to like not dislike! Agree

By: @boomersoon
#19  by: Boom Soon   

One of the best ranks on GR!

By: Boom Soon
#20  by: Lol   

Switch GPHI and Aphi or AXO.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.