facebook

rankings

by: Positive Person

Has it occurred to anyone that the reason people argue spots within the ranking system is because they are struggling? They didn’t get the PC they thought they were gonna get? OR could it be that the few girls actually arguing are so shallow that they put their whole existence in the sorority they’re in? I’m going with that and want to say GET A LIFE-NOBODY CARES and good luck with life and finding true happiness!

Every single house got exactly who they wanted! Every single house swept because what they want in a PC is different than what another house wants. I’m just shocked at the ridiculous claims and hate on here.

How about we go about our business, have fun, take care of school and be kind! This site may be anonymous but it doesn’t change the heart of the hateful posters and their pathetic life.

Pan Love people and let’s focus on having a great year and be thankful to be a part of such an amazing greek system!

Posted By: Positive Person
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Thank you!    

Finally someone said it!
The girls/women/moms on here posting the hate need to GET A LIFE and grow up. The adults doing this were bully’s growing up and have become worse, a bully mom!

By: Thank you!
#2  by: To the top   

This one also needs to go to the top. Seriously people are getting politial about the president and that's the last thing we need.

By: To the top
#3  by: Bump   

!!!

By: Bump
#4  by: yes!!   

that crazy g phi mom needs to read this!

By: yes!!
by: @yes!!!Aug 15, 2019 2:40:38 PM

You aren't helping the cause. I know it angers you that some GPhi mom or active claims a certain status but your hate towards them is also part of the problem. I am not a Gphi and don't know many GPhi's but it is really disturbing the amount of anger you have towards them for the posts about being top tier.

By: @yes!!!
by: @@ yesAug 15, 2019 3:35:37 PM

the only reason that i have to call them out is this girl needs to be knocked down a peg. she spews lies over and over again and it’s becoming a bit excessive. if she stops what she started then everyone on here will stop too. but it’s up to her to quit flooding this page with her false posts.

By: @@ yes
by: ^Aug 15, 2019 6:10:19 PM

Or perhaps you need to be knocked down a peg? You are absolutely unable to identify anyone by house on this site. Does that make you think? No, because you are so sure you know more than anyone else. Also, did it ever occur to you that whoever it is that you disagree with has just as much right to an opinion as you do?

Read some posts and notice how people try to correct facts that are incorrectly stated for all houses. Those are the nice people and perhaps you should try to be one instead of being the mean girl.

By: ^
by: hi momAug 15, 2019 6:54:59 PM

i can 100% tell that a g phi mom is writing this and literally everyone else can too. you’re so pathetic!

By: hi mom
by: get her to a padded roomAug 15, 2019 7:00:41 PM

And she doesn’t even care or realize that everyone recognizes that it’s her posting all the time. I honestly bet the G Phis on here are mortified & wish she would stop...hella pathetic

By: get her to a padded room
#5  by: Yes   

This! Let’s just move on and enjoy the house you are in and stop spreading hate and STOP with the stupid rankings. For girls who say that they are sweet and love all, it sure isn’t shown on this site.

By: Yes
#6  by: this   

this!

By: this
#7  by: Yahoo   

This post needs to stay at the top. Let’s stop all the hate and rankings and make all the OU houses great!

By: Yahoo
#8  by: yes   

keep this going

By: yes
#9  by: This   

This

By: This
#10  by: Please read   

Please read

By: Please read

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.