facebook

any info on who’s participating in spring rush?

by: Bb

Sorority

Posted By: Bb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pi Phi   

Pi Beta Phi will be participating in spring rush

By: Pi Phi
by: wrong^^^Dec 3, 2018 7:51:20 PM

Ummmm, someone above is wrong. Check with Panhellenic to confirm that Pi Phi isn't participating in spring rush. I checked on it myself only to find out that it's not true and just a rumor that Tri Delts are spreading.

By: wrong^^^
by: Untrue! Dec 14, 2018 4:46:09 AM

Pi phis are not spring rushing!

By: Untrue!
#2  by: Greek   

Heard tri delt is bc of how many pledges dropped, but could just be a rumor. But Alpha Phi, Alpha Chi O, Alpha O Pi, Alpha Gam, GPhi for sure

By: Greek
by: yesDec 7, 2018 12:07:34 PM

I heard the same about Tri Delt. They’ve lost lots of girls.

By: yes
by: BhDec 7, 2018 12:52:05 PM

What about DG?

By: Bh
by: Greek1Dec 7, 2018 3:52:54 PM

I am not sure all of those houses are participating. Many of them were eligible (including Pi Phi) but that does not mean they are actually participating. It has to do with numbers....not whether they had a good recruitment or not. If girls drop or leave OU then they use those in their numbers to factor in whether a house is eligible to participate.
Panhellenic sent an email out to all the houses listing those houses that are eligible (and yes Pi Phi was on the eligible list....even though they keep denying it). But it doesn't mean that they are actually participating. Call Panhellenic to find out for sure who is participating.

By: Greek1
by: lolDec 7, 2018 6:45:39 PM

I know for a fact that Tri Delt hasn't lost any pledges.

By: lol
by: pants on fireDec 12, 2018 10:48:56 PM

And I know for a fact that you're lying...too bad that we can't name names on here. I also know more Tri Delts who want to drop and probably will soon. They all said it was a terrible mistake to accept the bid from Tri Delt

By: pants on fire
by: idkDec 29, 2018 6:39:54 PM

my roommate said alpha chi o wasn't doing it :/

By: idk
#3  by: Ye   

Is DG not participating in spring rush?

By: Ye
by: DGDec 12, 2018 1:51:56 AM

No they aren't

By: DG
#4  by: true info   

Call panhellenic. All these answers are houses trying to smear each other. Don't pay any attention to what you read here cause it's all lies.

By: true info
by: ^^^Dec 14, 2018 7:52:41 PM

True. All the houses are just guesses (to be kind) or lies (to be truthful). The stuff about Tri Delta is ridiculous. So is the stuff about Pi Phi and Gamma Phi.

By: ^^^
by: omgDec 15, 2018 8:42:47 PM

Sounds like most of the early ones were written by one person (with an agenda)

By: omg
by: ^Dec 17, 2018 1:08:52 AM

Ha ha true but I don't know why they think it's so bad to do spring rush since if they're under total some houses can if they want to, some can't regardless, and some have to -- all decided by nationals. And sometimes a house is under because they have spectacular girls who graduate early or study abroad.

By: ^
#5  by: Hi ladies   

Yeah just because someone spring rushes doesn’t mean they are a weak house! It’s just meeting quota

By: Hi ladies
#6  by: Give me a break   

Good grief, every house should spring rush. Every house loses a few girls each semester. Spring rush is good for the houses that participate, and more importantly, good for our Greek system. Of all the things to use as an insult, this is really the dumbest.

By: Give me a break
by: exacltyDec 21, 2018 2:22:15 PM

This website is used for petty, evil girls to insult other houses and people. Honestly, I have seen some of the worst things on here that are made up lies. People really are rotten and I hope some day they are exposed for what they really are- TERRIBLE PEOPLE!

By: exaclty
#7  by: yep   

It's true that this is a stupid thing to criticize because whether you spring recruit or not is up to your nationals. Half the houses (not necessarily the bottom houses ha ha) are eligible to recruit but some nationals won't allow them to because of their new member program. Some have to because their nationals requires it. Some get to do it or not and it's up to the local chapter. True it's bad to lose girls because they drop out because they don't like it but most houses lose girls because of early graduation or transfer. Those are not problems. So let's stop this stupid controversy.

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.