KA,KE,ATO
Pike,PhiPsi,SAE
SigPi,Delta Psi, Beta
PiKapp,PhiTau, Chi Psi

Posted By: ThaTruth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ummm   

And just how did KA fall so hard so fast?

By: ummm
by: FactsOct 21, 2015 2:47:11 PM

They haven't had a solid pledge class in two years and gave out 30+ snap bids this year

By: Facts
by: @ummmOct 21, 2015 3:19:49 PM

They're stuck in the past and only want southern guys. Ole Miss is changing and they're not.

By: @ummm
#2  by: wrong!   

Wrong, just wrong! Y'all need to shut up and quit tearing down KA. My son and his friends are top quality guys and could have pledged anywhere. You must be jealous because you got cut. "Dieu et les Dames"

By: wrong!
by: @wrongOct 21, 2015 3:46:12 PM

really!! Got an old dude on here defending his middle tier son. Good for you pops! Now go back to bed.

By: @wrong
by: wrong!Oct 21, 2015 3:53:00 PM

I'm a mother and your lack of respect to ladies shows your not the KA type.

By: wrong!
by: @wrongOct 21, 2015 4:09:50 PM

How can it be a lack of respect for ladies when I thought it was a guy! If your sons as touchy as you no wonder he's in a middle tier house and you're right. You are right about one thing. I'm not KA material. I'm in a top tier house. Thank you very much.

By: @wrong
by: LookOct 21, 2015 5:17:53 PM

With all due respect, KA isn't what it once was, nobody is saying it's not a solid fraternity

By: Look
by: Actually, You're wrongOct 21, 2015 7:20:22 PM

KA is not a top tier fraternity anymore. If your son and his friends were smart, they would have seen the terrible pledge class they brought in last year, along with this year. Get over yourself lady.

By: Actually, You're wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.