facebook

real 2015 ole miss fraternity rankings

by: unknown

The 2015 rush is officially over and here are the results. Disclaimer: Yes I am in a fraternity, so I will have a slight bias.

I will start his post off by saying that Sigma Chi and Kappa Sigma are in a league of their own. This past pledge class only strengthens that argument. These are your top two. You could make a case for eother of them to be the top spot so I'll just say that they are a tie.
Third and fourth are Alpha Tau Omega and Sigma Nu. Both had very questionable pledge classes. In previous years, you might could make a case that the four groups that have already been mentioned could be in a four way tie for first. This is not the case anymore. ATO took over one hundred pledges. Sigma Nu has had their pledge class since the summer like always. This came back to bite them this year as they missed out on some good pledges.
Next is a three-way tie between Pi Kappa Alpha, Kappa Alpha Order, and Phi Delta Theta. Pike has been in a lot of trouble recently because of the assault of a Sigma Pi. If you ask me, they won't be on campus much longer. KA gave out more snap bids than ever seen before. They only have a pledge class of about 55. Phi delt just simply isn't any fun but they are respected.
The remaining best are Delta Psi, Phi Psi, Sigma Pi, Beta Theta Pi, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Pi Kappa Phi, Chi Psi (off campus for one more year), and last and most definitely the least Phi Tau.
These are the most objective rankings I could produce.

Posted By: unknown
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

I agree

By: Yeah
#2  by: hahaha   

This is the most bogus ranking I've ever seen.

By: hahaha
#3  by: yep   

KE is surely in a league of their own alright ....right smack dab in middle tier.

By: yep
by: Original posterOct 21, 2015 10:39:02 AM

Fair enough. I can assure you I'm not a Kappa Sig but I do have a respect for them. I can understand if others don't share that.

By: Original poster
#4  by: No way   

Pike isn't going anywhere but up. Had a great pledge class. Have no idea where you get your information.

By: No way
by: Original posterOct 21, 2015 10:37:40 AM

I completely agree about their pledge class. They had a solid group of guys come in this year, because they did such a good job of recruiting. But, they won't be here mich longer. They donmt let you post links on here but if want to know where I'm getting my info go to the Daily Mississippian online and search sigma pi. You'll see the story of how a Sigma Pi was brutally beaten by 5 pikes. Those are facts. Arrests have been made. You must not even be a student if you haven't heard about this. Probably an alumni lurking around websites like this.

by: @nowayOct 21, 2015 4:14:48 PM

i know the whole story and I am a student. I also know they aren't going anywhere. Don't believe everything you read in the paper. The issue has been dealt with and the pikes are moving on.

By: @noway
by: Original posterOct 21, 2015 7:24:10 PM

I'm legitimately glad to hear that. I really liked a lot of guys in their pledge class this year

#5  by: ummm   

you are obviously a Kappa Sig lol

By: ummm
by: Original posterOct 21, 2015 10:40:03 AM

Not a kappa sig but I can understand why you would guess that. I've just never had a problem with those guys. A mutual respect type of deal.

#6  by: hummm    

"Slight bias" you mean so biased that your opinions are askew.

By: hummm
#7  by: Way off   

Pike is embarrassing. Worst chapter in the south. Sigma Pi actually has some great guys. They have incredible parties. Kappa Sig had a great class too.

By: Way off

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.