facebook

shame on us

by: Peacemaker

Either we are all breaking the NPC Code of Conduct or some random trouble makers are...

IV. STANDARDS OF ETHICAL CONDUCT
1. National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities shall impress upon their undergraduate and alumnae members that they shall respect and obey the letter and the spirit of all NPC Unanimous Agreements.
2. In case of Panhellenic difficulties, all chapters involved shall do their utmost to restore harmony and to prevent publicity, both in the college and the community.
3. NPC denounces the arbitrary priority rating of women’s sororities.
4. NPC denounces the ranking or categorization of chapters determined by administrative personnel, according to a chapter’s compliance with university standards or guidelines.
5. NPC sorority members shall not suggest to any potential new member that she refuse a bid from one
organization in order to wait for a bid from another organization or suggest that a potential new member list
only one choice on her membership recruitment acceptance binding agreement (MRABA).
6. It is in accord with the dignity and good manners of sorority women to:
A. Avoid disparaging remarks about any sorority or college woman.
B. Create friendly relations between sorority and nonsorority women.
C. Avoid negative publicity on Panhellenic matters.
7. NPC discourages the use of Greek-letter sorority names and insignia in inappropriate or distasteful

Posted By: Peacemaker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh please   

Panhellenic; you and your rules, rules, rules. Please Go away!

By: oh please
by: HA2Oct 22, 2015 1:11:28 PM

I would say that almost every sorority on campus is in violation of these rules.

By: HA2
#2  by: Yes but   

Chi o is the best and we only get the best girls. I don't see why it's wrong to want to tell that to the world!

By: Yes but
#3  by: @Ummm   

You are an idiot

By: @Ummm
by: What?Oct 19, 2015 9:01:18 PM

No need to name call

By: What?
#4  by: OP is a nerd   

The OP is the Debbie Downer who likes to pull you away from guys during social events and ruin everyone's good time. Gtfo!

By: OP is a nerd
by: No!Oct 20, 2015 5:28:27 PM

No way! Op is correct! You my dear are the Debbie drama queen!

By: No!
by: How about youOct 21, 2015 10:37:14 AM

Go f u ck yourself?

By: How about you
by: Oh myOct 21, 2015 2:05:20 PM

Aren't you a classy one!

By: Oh my
#5  by: Comic relief   

I thought this looked like a boring strand, (blah blah Panhellenic rules?) but I finally read it- LOL! Funniest strand I've read in a good while- FINALLY, a good sense of humor! Everyone needs to stop taking yourselves so seriously- every once in a while we need to just jump in our Range Rovers and blow all this stuff OFF! :)

By: Comic relief
by: I agreeOct 22, 2015 9:40:58 AM

@comic relief . .love your response . To hell with panhel rules. Let's jump in our range rovers and drive to Sardis. We need to enjoy this college experience !

By: I agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.